Cincinnati v. Huskies GAME THREAD | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Cincinnati v. Huskies GAME THREAD

Reaction Score
Never seen so many people get on a freshman's case so much. You guys know she is a freshman and wasn't exactly a top WCBB recruit right? Are you guys expecting her to be Mo with a 4.0? Let her be.

Reaction Score
You are mean.
Not mean--factual. She has made more than I thought --I think 3--in 20 games?????
She apparently has the skill and does it in practice and in HS---her shot is on dead on (almost) target but rarely drop. She, in a freshman stupid move, chooses to pass--Geno wants her to score--she has hit a 3--I was more than impressed with Mollys Defense in memphis--Kyla when the ball is in her hands thinks scoring as her first option--Molly needs to move in that direction.

Reaction Score
But never to anyone that knows who The Orioles were.
A pretty orange or yellow and black bird that makes a long nest in the Y of tree branches. I saw a lot of them in the cemetery in Plymouth==really pretty bird. Are they extinct??

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
A pretty orange or yellow and black bird that makes a long nest in the Y of tree branches. I saw a lot of them in the cemetery in Plymouth==really pretty bird. Are they extinct??
Rock and Roll will never die baby!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Not mean--factual. She has made more than I thought --I think 3--in 20 games?????
She apparently has the skill and does it in practice and in HS---her shot is on dead on (almost) target but rarely drop. She, in a freshman stupid move, chooses to pass--Geno wants her to score--she has hit a 3--I was more than impressed with Mollys Defense in memphis--Kyla when the ball is in her hands thinks scoring as her first option--Molly needs to move in that direction.
JordyG knew what I meant. By the way JordyG, just as I thought, there are those on this board who will think you are referring to a bird or the major league baseball team.

Reaction Score
JordyG knew what I meant. By the way JordyG, just as I thought, there are those on this board who will think you are referring to a bird or the major league baseball team.

First---Huh????? in reply to MEAN it is it??? \
Second--I purposely --jumped on the bird, it would have been as easy with the other options--\The brooklyn guy knows---dat dose boids on thoity thord un bleeker ain't or-e-uls

Reaction Score

First---Huh????? in reply to MEAN ---FACTUAL ?? \
Second--I purposely --jumped on the bird, it would have been as easy with the other options--\The brooklyn guy nose--dat dose boids on thoity thord un bleeker ain't or-e-uls

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom