Cinci - 3:30 ABC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cinci - 3:30 ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I both admire and pity you. You Sir, are a real man...and a dope ;)

Can't be mad at man for keeping his word and making his lady happy.

Thank you, sir. I appreciate your support.

Just to redeem myself a little, I will be checking the game from my phone the whole time.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Ironically. If you believe everything you read about conference expansion, everything is about TV and cable rights. Maybe it would be better if we all stayed home and watched on TV. Of course I'm being sarcastic and will be at the game, but maybe I will leave all the TV's in my house on and tuned to the game. :)
I'll tell you what, I always make sure I open UConn-related pages on ESPN and other sites if for no other reason to give UConn extra page hits. Can't hurt.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'll tell you what, I always make sure I open UConn-related pages on ESPN and other sites if for no other reason to give UConn extra page hits. Can't hurt.

HA! I thought I was the only one that does this. I open all UConn related articles and often post messages just to create traffic.

Reaction Score
Love the 3:30 kickoff. Daytime tailgate with a night game atmosphere and no getting home at 1am

Reaction Score
I'll be at a football game next Saturday at 3:30 regardless. However, where remains to be seen. If my nephew's team wins its playoff game on Tuesday, I will be watching him play for the MA state championship at Gillette Stadium at 3:30. If his team loses, I'll be at the Rent.

Reaction Score
Would anyone have or know of a spare ticket anywhere? I go to games alone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
Box office. Or Season ticket holders can get you one for $16. Id be glad to add you to my order that I am placing for all my fairer weather friends. Message me if interested and I will see what we can work out

Reaction Score
Ummm... not even going to Long Wharf?

It will mean that she has to meet me there, and I will be recovering from alcohol, hoarse and not interested in the play. I think she will be more upset with the result than pleased with what we on this board perceive as effort. But maybe I'll be surprised.

Reaction Score
The effort points will go out the window when you fall asleep and start snoring like a lion BL. Long day in the cold, ETOH, warm seat in the theater, good night my friend.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The effort points will go out the window when you fall asleep and start snoring like a lion BL. Long day in the cold, ETOH, warm seat in the theater, good night my friend.

In BL's defense: He would have fallen asleep even if after 20 hours of sleep he went straight to theatre.

Reaction Score
You're assuming a man can actually make his lady happy. I have seen little in my 53 years to back up that assumption.
While your point is valid........yeah, your point is valid.

Hey, gotta give him credit for giving it the ol' college try.

Reaction Score
You're assuming a man can actually make his lady happy. I have seen little in my 53 years to back up that assumption.
Hey...I've been able to accomplish that. They'd want more.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
3:30 Kick-off let's me sleep in to 5:30 sunday morning :) And it's a network game so I can slingbox it, maybe kick in a TV ratings point. Mad props to the Huskies for fighting back to make this a meaningful game. I think I'm still gonna remember this season for what it coulda/shoulda been.

Reaction Score
Box office. Or Season ticket holders can get you one for $16. Id be glad to add you to my order that I am placing for all my fairer weather friends. Message me if interested and I will see what we can work out
Please check your inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc