Christian Haynes invited to East-West Shrine Bowl | The Boneyard

Christian Haynes invited to East-West Shrine Bowl

Reaction Score
happy for him.

alas, getting players to the NFL is becoming less and less of a beacon of hope for me. it seems like as long as you're an FBS program, you're bound to have one or two NFL-Caliber players on your roster (after all there are 7 rounds worth of draft picks, plus UFA's). So a guy getting to the league here and there, doesn't move the needle for me. putting van demark, peart, guidone, trav jones, byron jones, etc. in the league, hasn't exactly translated to a program upswing.

really am happy for him though, congrats kid.

Reaction Score
Well deserved. I hope he crushes it. He's a great showing in the Bowl and combine away from probably being a mid to late 1st round draft pick. So many NFL teams this year need Oline help.

Also is the East-West and Senior bowl considered equally as important? I never understood the difference other than who's invited

Reaction Score
Well deserved. I hope he crushes it. He's a great showing in the Bowl and combine away from probably being a mid to late 1st round draft pick. So many NFL teams this year need Oline help.

Also is the East-West and Senior bowl considered equally as important? I never understood the difference other than who's invited
Senior Bowl is more prestigious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom