Christian Haynes & Eric Watts invited to Senior Bowl | The Boneyard

Christian Haynes & Eric Watts invited to Senior Bowl

Reaction Score
I still think he's a strong showing here and at the combine away from being a first round pick. So many teams need oline in the draft next year.

Reaction Score
I still think he's a strong showing here and at the combine away from being a first round pick. So many teams need oline in the draft next year.
It’s rare for an interior lineman to go first round but I can see him getting scooped up in the 3rd.

I’m just excited to see what he can do against the best of the best during senior bowl practices.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Congrats gentlemen
Make yourselves and UConn nation proud!

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

His arm's length will help him at the next level and won't hurt his draft status. We all knew he moved well in pass blocking and pulling on the run blocking. I have seen him in the late 2nd round to early 4th. I would think the 3rd round would be his landing spot unless interior linemen go early.

Watts has the size and length you would want in a 4-3 end and also being able to play the end in the 3-4. He looks like a 6th or 7th-round pick at worst. He has the size and ability to get drafted higher if he does well this week he could be higher as ends who can pressure the quarterback are far and few in between.

Reaction Score
Nobody else surprised Jackson Mitchell wasn't invited?
His NFL path was thought to be through the Hula Bowl & East-West Shrine Bowl. Watts got his invite after the Hula Bowl experience.

Hope he gets his shot through F/A in a good scenario for him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom