Christ Koumadje (Committed to Florida State) | The Boneyard

Christ Koumadje (Committed to Florida State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The last thread on him got derailed, so I'm making a new one with updates on hist visits from Louisville's TwoFourSeven site:

According to Koumadje’s guardian, the emerging big man will visit UConn August 22, Houston August 29 and Florida State September 5.

“He’s only got five visits,” said Sulieman Holman. “He’s leaving one (open) for Louisville. He wants to get (an offer) from what we’re calling the ‘Big Three’: Kansas, Kentucky and Duke. Kansas and Kentucky called to express interest this month.”
-------------
An offer from Louisville could vault the Cardinals to the top of Koumadje’s list, according to Holman.

“He’s in awe of Rick Pitino,” Holman said. “He couldn’t believe he was coming to his games. If Louisville offered they’d probably jump to No. 1. He likes Louisville’s style and he saw what Pitino did with Gorgui Dieng a couple years ago. He won’t fill that fifth spot until he knows for sure Louisville doesn’t have anymore scholarships left. He’s intrigued about the opportunity to play for Pitino.”

Reaction Score
Doesn't louislle already have 6 bigs already even with Montrez leaving? Why do all these bigs keep flocking to them

Reaction Score
What a dumb thing to say by his guardian even if it is true. Any school other than his "big 3" will be spending more time elsewhere and our coaching staff has plenty to do without wasting their time..

Reaction Score
Doesn't louislle already have 6 bigs already even with Montrez leaving? Why do all these bigs keep flocking to them

Yup, 3 Centers are coming in with this year's class with Onuako, Stockman & Mahoud. Plus a 6'9" PF. Mathiang will be a Senior by then. I doubt he'll leave early.

Reaction Score
I hope he visits but hearing this I sure as hell hope its unofficial.

Reaction Score
Thought the same. You never know though for sure. We have had a few strange recruiting stories over the years. His visit August 22 is still on and that's what matters. Be interesting to see what he says about u conn during and after the visit.

Reaction Score
This coming from the same guy who is checking out Houston of all places because Olajuwon went there...30 years ago. Why not add the University of San Francisco to the list? I mean, Bill Russell did go there in the 50's after all. Ugh.

Reaction Score
Can't get upset with Koumadje. Seems more like the guardian is in control of this recruitment.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
How long would it take KO to get this kid on board and "ten toes in" if he came here? Maybe a couple of hours?

pj

Reaction Score
He hasn't been following basketball long enough to know what UConn did with Thabeet, Okafor, and others. But there's enough time for him to learn.

Reaction Score
Also that is pretty messed up by his guardian to say that. How does he know the Big 3 will offer?

Reaction Score
The guardian is underrating us . Big 3 , pitino . Uh! Who won the championship last year. We aren't chopped liver or dog.

pj

Reaction Score
The guardian is underrating us . Big 3 , pitino . Uh! Who won the championship last year. We aren't chopped liver or dog.

Definitely not chopped dog.

Reaction Score
G. Dieng was from Senegal & so is Koumadje. That said, this guy is big time raw & seems knock kneed. Half of his highlights are travels & fouls. I'd rather have Tacko Fall, if I'm going to make a big guy mistake. LOL Honestly, Baptiste is raw, but I think he won't need 4 years to develop.... yeah, maybe I'm wrong... Not sure why we're not on Tacko, but he seems to have more skill, touch & is just HUGE. Plus Fall wants to be a bio chemist, so he's got to be smart! APR reasons! LOL

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Enoch & Stone for me.
I'd settle for that. ;)

That said, I'm one of those "give me the guy who will be here for 3-4 years over the one-and-done" fans. As much as I'd love to have a bunch of top 10 recruits, I really, really enjoy watching guys come here, develop and really become a part of the program's fabric.

Reaction Score
“@DMcDonaldHoops: Jean Marc Christ Koumadje is currently on an official visit to Georgia Tech.”

Reaction Score
@AdamZagoria: 7-4 Jean-Marc Christ Koumadje now has a top 3 of Florida State, UConn & UCLA, his mentor tells @SNYtv. Will also visit SMU & Houston

So a top 3 plus two? Maybe top 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22