Chris Clarke Down to 7, Set for UConn Visit | The Boneyard

Chris Clarke Down to 7, Set for UConn Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
[QUOTE"aceboon, post: 1047594, member: 406"]Do you ignore the recruit threads on purpose?[/QUOTE]

I do it for others. 80% of the of those thread is trashv talk or rants. If a visit is posted on the 4th page I bet most miss it

Reaction Score
Did not like CC's coach's comments about CC not being an impact player on arrival at UConn but would be elsewhere. Unless CC is going to a Div III school or Providence he is unlikely to be an impact player on arrival at any repectable basketball program.. Hopefully CC listens to his coach on the floor but not when making such an important decision.

pj

Reaction Score
Did not like CC's coach's comments about CC not being an impact player on arrival at UConn but would be elsewhere. Unless CC is going to a Div III school or Providence he is unlikely to be an impact player on arrival at any repectable basketball program.. Hopefully CC listens to his coach on the floor but not when making such an important decision.

I think that's a reference to Daniel Hamilton being one year ahead of him. It's plausible he would get more minutes elsewhere. But, impact is a vague word. His impact at UConn could be pushing us over the top to another national championship.

Reaction Score
chris clarke can take his talents to vtech if hes bitchin about pt

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
chris clarke can take his talents to vtech if hes bitchin about pt

Well it was his coach talking; he wasn't really b itching, just being pragmatic.

Reaction Score
Well it was his coach talking; he wasn't really b itching, just being pragmatic.
Yeah youre probably right. Though i think its nonsense to tout he plays 1-4. like get out of here, if that was the case he would be a top ten recruit. hes an undersized power forward with an unproven jumpshot.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You've been posting like your'e 9 the past few days man.....relax.
dont think its purile to have an overwhelming preference for djones. "been posting your'e like 9" kill the high and mighty civil . I was exaggerating initially, but if clarke is expecting to come in and play 1-4. then nah. I dont fux with that.

Reaction Score
dont think its purile to have an overwhelming preference for djones. "been posting your'e like 9" kill the high and mighty civil . I was exaggerating initially, but if clarke is expecting to come in and play 1-4. then nah. I dont fux with that.

All good man, you are a good poster, it just seems like you've been sh!tting on recruits recently and a lot is unwarranted imo.

Reaction Score
Yeah youre probably right. Though i think its nonsense to tout he plays 1-4. like get out of here, if that was the case he would be a top ten recruit. hes an undersized power forward with an unproven jumpshot.
last time i checked Ollie coaches and recruits at UCONN not you, so what he thinks of a player matters more than what a wannabe scout does

Reaction Score
last time i checked Ollie coaches and recruits at UCONN not you, so what he thinks of a player matters more than what a wannabe scout does
its called discussion. its a message board. if you're not into reading posts , just watch games and surmise your own useless viewpoint.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

I think the coach is saying he plays 1-4 in high school, which is certainly possible. He said CC will be a wing in college. Unless I read it wrong.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
We need a recruit before the forum starts self-cannibalizing!

Reaction Score
I don't want a recruit who does not but PT high on his list. What's the alternative, being satisfied coming in to sit on the bench?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I don't want a recruit who does not but PT high on his list. What's the alternative, being satisfied coming in to sit on the bench?

Well, there's open PT (ie no one ahead of them) vs competition for PT. That's what we are talking about here. Not whether the guy wants PT at all. In both scenarios I mentioned, the kid wants PT, but one wants it readily available, while the other wants to earn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom