Chattanooga Offers UConn Tickets for Sale | The Boneyard

Chattanooga Offers UConn Tickets for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nifty way to try to keep the seats for the homers. You can buy all 4 games for $50, or upgrade the UCONN game to "Premium Reserved" for $51.25 total (Premium ticket is $13.75 instead of $12.50)

VFLfan

Vol For Life
Reaction Score
If any of y'all come down for the game, hit me up! Chattanooga is my hometown and it's a great little city. I think I'll check out the game myself. Would love to see UCONN in person this year!

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
If any of y'all come down for the game, hit me up! Chattanooga is my hometown and it's a great little city. I think I'll check out the game myself. Would love to see UCONN in person this year!

I've been through Chattanooga a couple of times - I agree with VFLfan - it's a nice place to visit.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
VFLfan said:

That's a really nice, hospitable offer. I lived in Atlanta from late 2002 through early 2008 and would definitely be up for a trip to Chattanooga if I were still in that neck of the woods. Indeed a nice town to visit, too.

Of course, I live in the UConn neck of the woods these days. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom