Celebration of the 2015-16 Season - April 11 at the Worth Center | The Boneyard

Celebration of the 2015-16 Season - April 11 at the Worth Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
JOIN THE WOMEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM IN A CELEBRATION OF THE 2015-16 SEASON
Celebrate the Season Event Scheduled for Monday, April 11 at 6:30 p.m.

Join Head Coach Geno Auriemma for an exclusive reception celebrating our outstanding women’s basketball team on Monday, April 11, 2016 at the Werth Family UConn Basketball Champions Center in Storrs.

Interact with coaches and student-athletes, listen to Geno’s unique reflections on the 2015-16 season, and enjoy special video clips of another memorable year for the Huskies.

Plus, attendees will be able to tour the Werth Family Basketball Champions Center and see the many amenities which make this facility the best in the nation! This event is open to alumni and fans.

Enjoy assorted hors d'oeuvres, desserts, and a cash bar, priced at $75 per guest.

To RSVP for this event, click THIS LINK! Your RSVP is appreciated by April 7, 2016.

[LINK]

Reaction Score
Too $$$ for me for meet and greet with just finger foods. But then, I am cheap!

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
I have never been to Connecticut, but for this I am seriously considering making the drive
from South Bend. 12 1/2 hours according to Google. Always up for a good road trip. :)
Has anyone been to one of these in the past?
Would love to hear opinions on it.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Huskie78 - never been to CT with a name like that? Pray tell!

If you decide to make that trip and need a place to stay - I have at least two spare bedrooms half a mile from Gampel - same goes for any others who might be considering a long distance trip. PM me. And same goes for this weekend.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
UcMiami, with that name are you a snowbird?
No - I now fly under false colors. I lived there when I joined the BY many years ago, but sold that place last year, having taken on the old family home in Storrs when my mother died a few years back. My cousins now own the place in Miami, so I still have a bolthole for when the winter gets to frightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom