Celebrate the season event at Werth Family Champions Center | The Boneyard

Celebrate the season event at Werth Family Champions Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last nights celebration of the team at the Werth Center was truly a memorable one-of-a-kind event! The entire team along with coaching staff met with fans and alumni for almost an hour to take pictures and chat. For those of you on Facebook, I have attached a link to photos from the evening....feel free to take a peek if you are interested. It was great to meet all the girls and thank them personally for all their hard work and an amazing season! Top notch event by Uconn......I was impressed!

https://www.facebook.com/barbara.ti...1073741840.100000044824393&type=1&pnref=story

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting, and we have a lot of new fodder for our height calculations! So .... what shoes were you wearing and I certainly hope you had a tape measure to record the same information for each of the players (heel is the all import issue here!)

And next time, couldn't you bring one of those police line-up backdrops with you and surreptitiously get them all to pose with you in front of it - you know the one with the lines across for each 4 inch or 6 inch increment in height! :rolleyes::)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Wow, great pics. They all look ginormous compared to "normal" people. ;)

Reaction Score
The girls are all very, very tall. I am 5'5" and I had 5 inch heels on so hopefully that gives you an idea of their actual heights. All of them with the exception of Gabby had on flats. My Mom had on flats as well so she looks like a munchkin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom