Caron on JC............. | The Boneyard

Caron on JC.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can forgive that. Caron attended UConn in the post 77-74 era, when Duke was our bitch basketball-wise. He'd have no reason not to think of Duke solely for its academic merits, the way you might for MIT or the Webb Institute of Naval Architecture.

Reaction Score
And the Duke obsession continues...

Nice part is, they are equally obsessed with us now. We cost them two titles they thought were theirs. When something goes wrong in our camp (i.e., APR), they revel in it. They were full-fledged Michigan State fans in 2009 (first vs us, then vs North Carolina).

Reaction Score

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Having a younger relative who's had a load of self manufactured problems, and is wasting some serious musical and academic talents, I've tried to get him interested in Caron's story. Caron is quite a guy. I understand why he appreciates Coach Calhoun, but Caron had already made an exceptionally mature decision about his path in life before Coach came into his life. Obviously having the support and validation can't be minimized, but I get the feeling Caron was on his way based on his own right stuff. Impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom