Carl Adamec with some great quotes after Ohio State | The Boneyard

Carl Adamec with some great quotes after Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
“Three of them are doing one thing and two are doing another and it looks lousy. We really did a poor job today of playing 5-on-5. Usually when we move without the ball it’s pretty intelligent. Today it wasn’t real intelligent. So even games when you don’t do the things you want to you can go back and it helps them get better.

“Today was a struggle. But this wasn’t exactly Oregon we were playing. Ohio State is going to hold the ball for 30 seconds every possession and they’ll make it that kind of game. It wasn’t going to be a 100-85 kind of game. There were just enough times that we got out and did the things that we wanted to do and that was the difference in the game.”

“Stewie’s in New York for Thanksgiving. She’s not back yet,” Auriemma said jokingly.

“She had one assist, which means Stewie didn’t touch the ball very much. That’s the issue I have with her a lot of times. When she’s not making shots, she doesn’t touch the ball very much. She just gets floating out there. When Stewie is at her best she’s touching the ball a lot. She’s young and she has a tendency offensively to stand in one spot and wait for her next shot. That’s what we’re working on with her all the time, to keep moving on offense. The defensive end, she’ll get her share of blocks. She had eight defensive rebounds and she usually doesn’t get that many. She didn’t attempt a 3-pointer. What does that tell you? That’s a big part of her game. Today, she was stuck.”

LINK

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
well, if Geno's including himself, wouldn't that be six on five, or six on six? Do CD, Shea, and Marissa count? How about Rosie? This is getting too complicated for me - I'm gonna hafta draw one o' them little box squares, like you do to figure out genetic fruit fly traits in high school biology...:rolleyes:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
As good as all our greats are/have been, it's clear they also had room for improvement. It's clear that Stewie does too. I understand she's a stubborn one, but I'm quite sure she's up to the task, and have no doubt that Geno will help her be the absolute best she can possibly be...

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
As good as all our greats are/have been, it's clear they also had room for improvement. It's clear that Stewie does too. I understand she's a stubborn one, but I'm quite sure she's up to the task, and have no doubt that Geno will help her be the absolute beast she can possibly be...
Fixed your post. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom