Car Wash Lives | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Car Wash Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Like I said don't care what you or anyone thinks, I just post what I heard, your choice to read and believe.
To be clear, only the Easter Bunny commented. Individually, I hope you're not full of it regarding going B1G or going to B12.

Reaction Score
I am gonna miss all that photography with the AAC patch on our jerseys during our title runs. Is it possible we can photoshop all those photos with patches representing our new affiliation when we get invited to a new conference? We can pretend our AAC membership never existed.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Know hope, Art. Know hope.
upload_2016-3-27_1-38-53.png

Reaction Score
Ok so I'm going to join the world of untrustworthy "insiders." I've actually heard the same as the OP, but from someone inside UConns athletic department. Didn't here June though, just that it was likely at some point this summer. I know I have no credibilty, so I don't expect anyone to take this seriously.

I'm also gonna take a swing at my own credibility, because I want to be completely honest. I heard from someone else close to the program pretty much the exact opposite of the op. This involves us going to the b10 once the tv contract is taken care of. This would happen in 2018.

So basically I'm as confused as anyone here, and I actually have sources inside and close to the program. Who knows at this point.
Look at it this way...either the B12 with a B12 Network or the B1G is better than being in the AAC.

Reaction Score
Like I said don't care what you or anyone thinks, I just post what I heard, your choice to read and believe.
We totally believe what you say, we just find it hard to believe there is an actual car wash. Ask the conspiracy kitty, but I am fairly certain she would say you are really Warde or SH trying to cryptically throw the yard a bone. Thank you for that. Looking forward to tailgating in Waco.

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
I am gonna miss all that photography with the AAC patch on our jerseys during our title runs. Is it possible we can photoshop all those photos with patches representing our new affiliation when we get invited to a new conference? We can pretend our AAC membership never existed.
No No we want to keep the AAC patch. This is what Uconn does - collect championships no matter what conference we are in. It will happen in the B1G or B12 when we are in there too. I think it will be B1G according the voices in my head.

Reaction Score
No No we want to keep the AAC patch. This is what Uconn does - collect championships no matter what conference we are in. It will happen in the B1G or B12 when we are in there too. I think it will be B1G according the voices in my head.
Tell those voices to go talk to Jim Delany, too.

Reaction Score
This is stupider than the Skiblets supposed info during his cornhole game @ Spring game

Word has it that the Dude went to the car wash as was denied entry. Too much dirty laundry in that car!

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
This is stupider than the Skiblets supposed info during his cornhole game @ Spring game

Whether it's true or not, I love it. Much better than the twitterati.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We totally believe what you say, we just find it hard to believe there is an actual car wash. Ask the conspiracy kitty, but I am fairly certain she would say you are really Warde or SH trying to cryptically throw the yard a bone. Thank you for that. Looking forward to tailgating in Waco.
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Oh there's a car wash alright.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Isn't the term "car wash" used to describe when coaches or players go to all of the ESPN shows in a day?

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
I was told by media person in the UCONN know that a B12 announcement was coming in the early summer too.
May be the same person feeding people as the some of you but as said earlier, where there is smoke there is fire.

Reaction Score
This will be quite the lore if it all comes to be.

Reaction Score
I was told by media person in the UCONN know that a B12 announcement was coming in the early summer too.
May be the same person feeding people as the some of you but as said earlier, where there is smoke there is fire.
WHO ARE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32