Can you still exchange a ticket outside with someone for the second game? | The Boneyard

Can you still exchange a ticket outside with someone for the second game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bringing my 6 year-0ld so he won't be staying for the second game. A co-worker is a UVA alum and expressed an interest in using my ticket for the second game. They used to let you do this at the BET. Is it possible here for me to meet him in the plaza and hand the tickets off?

Reaction Score
Bringing my 6 year-0ld so he won't be staying for the second game. A co-worker is a UVA alum and expressed an interest in using my ticket for the second game. They used to let you do this at the BET. Is it possible here for me to meet him in the plaza and hand the tickets off?

In Buffalo, the ticket was scanned in, and they let you know once you left between games, that was it. No readmission.

Reaction Score

How long ago are you talking about?

Reaction Score
Same in Orlando. No re-entry, been that way for years. No booze, everyone over the age of one minute needs a ticket, no one pulling wool over the eyes of NCAA.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
It's hard to see the down side to the NCAA or the venue to allow ticket sharing. Maybe security costs.

But the empty seats sure look pretty on the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom