Can someone provide a list of Uconn's offers... | The Boneyard

Can someone provide a list of Uconn's offers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
Or a link. I feel like my head is on a swivel. Thanks!

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
You know, this may sound bizarre, but I kinda miss the days when I would put the TV on in October/November and it would be exactly the first time I heard the name of or saw in person the freshman class of players.

Following recruiting in the days of the Internets is like eating your own fingers so you won't be hungry.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Just look at the 24-7 top 150

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
A wide net was cast but we only caught one fish and two got away. Do these kids want to cut down nets or what. I guess it's about the different layers of recruits. The top guys probably could care less about actually winning in college. They just want to display there skills and get PT so they could leave in one year. They're looking at one semester and then the green room. The next Tier of kids are probably waiting for the top kids to decide . I guess once a few start deciding it will start a domino affect. Kinda like NBA free agency.

Last edited:

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
A wide net was cast but we only caught one fish and two got away. Do these kids want to cut down nets or what. I guess it's about the different layers of recruits. The top guys probably could care less about actually winning in college. They just want to display there skills and get PT so they could leave in one year. They're looking at one semester and then the green room. The next Tier of kids are probably waiting for the top kids to decide . I guess once a few start deciding it will start a domino affect. Kinda like NBA free agency.

Who "got away"? Seems we're no longer recruiting Ali or Jackson, but I hadn't seen the definitive explanation as to why.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Tomorrow at some point it will be out.

Thanks 3. As always, you're the best

Gotta change that Ali quote in your signature tho...

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score
2015 - by position
Other players already committed by had offers: Justin Simon, Malachi Richardson, Ray Smith, Jessie Govan, Jeremy Helmsley, Deng Adel...

PG JALEN BRUNSON

G MALIK NEWMAN, STEPHEN THOMPSON JR, ERIC DAVIS, MALIK BEASLEY, ALLONZO TRIER, ISAIAH BRISCOE, TYLER DORSEY, DONOVAN MITCHELL

G/W DWAYNE BACON, PRINCE ALI

W DERRICK JONES JR., CHRIS CLARKE, BENNIE BOATWRIGHT

F IVAN RABB, ESA AHMAD

PF CHEICK DIALLO, CARLTON BRAGG, THOMAS BRYANT, JARED REUTER

F/C ELIJAH THOMAS, STEVEB ENOCH, CALEB SWANIGAN, AARON FALZON, CHASE JETER

C DIAMOND STONE, JOSH SHARMA, DJERY BAPTISTE, CHANCE COMANCHE, STEPHEN ZIMMERMAN, GEORGIS PAPAGIANNIS

That's 37 and there's probably quite a few I've missed
EDIT: C Jean Christ Koumandje, G Will Jackson...

Last edited:

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score
2016 if you're interested

PG Derryck Thornton II, Jaylen Fischer

G Malik Monk, G Lonzo Ball (UCLA commit), Jordan Harris

G/W Tyus Battle

W Josh Jackson, VJ King, Vance Jackson, Josh Langford, Jayson Tatum

PF Trevor Stanback

C Thon Maker, Udoka Azubuike, Abdul Ado, Schnider Herard

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Have we offered makia ashton-langford yet? Kid has uconn written all over him and plays w/ JA

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score
Have we offered makia ashton-langford yet? Kid has uconn written all over him and plays w/ JA

Don't think so. He's class of 2017 (going into their sophomore year) so there's lots of time. Ollie's been pretty busy with 15 and 16, but he's a guy to keep an eye on. Has to be said though he's the same class and position as Tremont Waters, for what that's worth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom