Can someone please link the KO "I am UConn video" | The Boneyard

Can someone please link the KO "I am UConn video"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
That video is just fcking awesome. I'm sorry but if that doesn't get you pumped up about UConn and our basketball programs future, you need too find a new hobby.

Reaction Score
Just pin this "ATTN: Recruits and their families"..............it's high impact coming from KO!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
It still is amazing that Warde ever doubted that KO was the man for the job. Anyone that committed to a program is the right man. That video gave me chills and just confirms what we sll know, KO is the right man to lead us forward.

Ten toes in!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I was also amazed that Warde had some doubts. In my mind, if Jim Calhoun tells you KO is the man, then KO is the man. With what JC has accomplished here you can't doubt him and you have to have 100% faith in him.

I couldn't be happier with KO!

D

Deleted member 3149

There's not a single coach in the NCAA I'd rather have than KO. That's including Kryzewski, Self, and all of the other greats.

Reaction Score
I was also amazed that Warde had some doubts. In my mind, if Jim Calhoun tells you KO is the man, then KO is the man. With what JC has accomplished here you can't doubt him and you have to have 100% faith in him.

I couldn't be happier with KO!
Personally, I'm glad that Warde feels secure enough to make his own decisions, rather than just catering to what someone tells him to do. Don't get me wrong, I wanted Ollie signed long term after watching the MSU game, but I have no qualms with Warde taking his time to make sure KO was the right guy.

Plus, we already learned that first-semester grades were one of the benchmarks to Ollie getting his contract, so I'm not sure why people keep beating this point to death.

Reaction Score
I have a problem with Warde not trusting JC's judgement straight away. While KO was in limbo, so was our program. JC's basketball knowledge far exceeds that of Warde and it always will. If it wasn't KO, Warde could not have found someone better.

Reaction Score
Just watched this for the 100th time and it always makes me feel like i could run through a brick wall. I AM UCONN.

Reaction Score

I would love to save this to my hard drive for future replay; but can't seem to figure out how. I can copy the link to the video to send by email etc. but if you can help with saving the actual video I would sure appreciate it.
GO HUSKIES!!!
images

Reaction Score
I would love to save this to my hard drive for future replay; but can't seem to figure out how. I can copy the link to the video to send by email etc. but if you can help with saving the actual video I would sure appreciate it.
GO HUSKIES!!!
images

Reaction Score
Download Real Player. Right click on KO's video and select copy video url. Open Real Player and click on drop down menu upper left and select file then open. Right click on URL and select paste. Clicks okay and play the video. A Download this video button should appear. Click on it to download.

Reaction Score
I don't have a problem with Warde not completely acceding to Calhoun's manipulating the situation (which Calhoun was clearly trying to do). It's Warde's job to select the new coach, not JC's.

I think the first-semester grades thing was an absolute joke, an unnecessary show for the NCAA's benefit which drew further attention and granted an undue sense of acceptance and legitimacy to the APR bull****.

But I don't mind that Warde wanted to actually see from KO some indication that he deserved the full-time gig.

Reaction Score
Download Real Player. Right click on KO's video and select copy video url. Open Real Player and click on drop down menu upper left and select file then open. Right click on URL and select paste. Clicks okay and play the video. A Download this video button should appear. Click on it to download.

A very belated "THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!" :D

GO HUSKIES!!!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members