Calipari: James Young will go for 25 Monday night | The Boneyard

Calipari: James Young will go for 25 Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's going to be guarded by Giffey, Kromah, and Samuel.

Why doesn't you ask the guys guarded by them--from Galloway to Ejim to Dawson how that works?

Well, I forgot. James Young >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> these guys

*Daniels guarded Hogue, right?

caw

Reaction Score
He's going to be guarded by Giffey, Kromah, and Samuel.

Why doesn't you ask the guys guarded by them--from Galloway to Ejim to Dawson how that works?

Well, I forgot. James Young >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> these guys

Daniels guarded Hogue, right?

Daniels was mostly on Ejim (from what I recall). Brimah/Nolan played Hogue at first. Giffey got PT on Hogue but not a ton.

Reaction Score
Calipari is drunk if he thinks thats going to happen. randle could potential get 26. but thats it, no guard is getting buckets on us its that simple. unless youre an exceptional talent like galloway (who is much better than young)

Reaction Score
Calipari is drunk if he thinks thats going to happen. randle could potential get 26. but thats it, no guard is getting buckets on us its that simple. unless youre an exceptional talent like galloway (who is much better than young)
And even Galloway cooled down when we threw some different looks at him (Kromah).

Reaction Score
That quote is a bit misleading. Calipari was trying to plant a suggestion in Young's head. It was not intended as it looks, but that's fine with me.

Reaction Score
Yes, if Daniels has to play Randle I would throw it to him and try and force DD in early foul trouble. Neils can contain Young. Nolan has to keep Johnson away from the basket.

And pressure they heck of twins and minimize passing lanes.

If Squid is saying Young will go for 25 on Monday, his actual game strategy will be the complete opposite. Young will not be the focus.

Reaction Score
Migs said:
Was this before or after he watched some tape on us?
Squid doesn't need to watch any tape of us, because as he told the interviewer after the game yesterday.... "I recruited most of those guys".

Reaction Score
Once again so glad we have Coach Ollie. Our coach just never feels the need to get into the silliness of it all. He just believes in his team and wants them to be positive and productive. No games, no drama, just throw the ball up, play the game and see who wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom