Cal vs Uconn 11-10-2019, ESPN 3 | The Boneyard

Cal vs Uconn 11-10-2019, ESPN 3

Reaction Score
The printable schedule listed on this site says the game is on SNY!

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score
Just checked, Cal and Uconn game is listed on ESPN 3 online streaming.......
Just now checked ESPN 3, paranoid, lol, and it has disappeared. ???

Reaction Score
I often, in the past, went to the opponents team site and found one means or another to watch or in worst case to listen to the game.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I often, in the past, went to the opponents team site and found one means or another to watch or in worst case to listen to the game.

You're right Broadway. That is an option most don't know about. For those of you that do not get SNY, try the following:
1. Go to the opponent's main WBB website. Go to the schedule. Sometimes the game is live streamed for their fans, and you can view the game for free that way. UNLV does this for most (not all) of their games for free.
2. You can also try to go to the opponent’s conference website. Sometimes they offer streamed games.

On the Cal WBB website, a "watch" tab is featured on the UConn game on Nov 10.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
My granddaughter is a freshman soccer player in Milwaukee at a Division III school. All of her games have been streamed live by the home team. Some had an announcer, some were video only. But I have been able to watch all the games that I didn’t attend in person.

On a side note, I’m on my way to her first playoff game. Her team finished a close 4th and gets a 4 seed in the 6-team conference tourney. She leads the team in scoring and is 6th in the conference. The conference leader also leads the nation, with 28 goals. She is a very good player on Norway’s national team.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
My granddaughter is a freshman soccer player in Milwaukee at a Division III school. All of her games have been streamed live by the home team. Some had an announcer, some were video only. But I have been able to watch all the games that I didn’t attend in person.

On a side note, I’m on my way to her first playoff game. Her team finished a close 4th and gets a 4 seed in the 6-team conference tourney. She leads the team in scoring and is 6th in the conference. The conference leader also leads the nation, with 28 goals. She is a very good player on Norway’s national team.
Congratulations to your granddaughter and her team!!!

Reaction Score
You're right Broadway. That is an option most don't know about. For those of you that do not get SNY, try the following:
1. Go to the opponent's main WBB website. Go to the schedule. Sometimes the game is live streamed for their fans, and you can view the game for free that way. UNLV does this for most (not all) of their games for free.
2. You can also try to go to the conference website. Sometimes they offer streamed games.

On the Cal WBB website, a "watch" tab is featured on the UConn game on Nov 10.
I checked out your link it is FREE video/Streaming

Reaction Score
Thank you Carnac, I will check it out on game day.
As posted previously, selecting Watch on the Cal site redirects to the SNY.tv site, which I believe limits streaming to viewers within the SNY footprint

Reaction Score
As posted previously, selecting Watch on the Cal site redirects to the SNY.tv site, which I believe limits streaming to viewers within the SNY footprint

You also must have subscribed to SNY through your cable/satellite/streaming provider.

Reaction Score
Another bad sign that the SNY games will NOT be streamed on ESPN3 is that if you look at the men's schedule all the SNY games also have ESPN3 listed as well, not the case for the women's schedule.

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
That link just directs you to the SNY website, I don't think the game will be available via that.

Thanks Sox, we’ll find out for sure then.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Another bad sign that the SNY games will NOT be streamed on ESPN3 is that if you look at the men's schedule all the SNY games also have ESPN3 listed as well, not the case for the women's schedule.
Curious that the men's games are on ESPN3 but the women's games are not. I would think that the SNY agreement with ESPN would include both.

Reaction Score
Curious that the men's games are on ESPN3 but the women's games are not. I would think that the SNY agreement with ESPN would include both.
Very strange indeed, I wish had answers as well!

Centerstream

Reaction Score
This is a very specific question. I am wondering if anyone can help. It has to do with streaming live "TV" using YouTube TV. The stations that you are able to view is determined by the Playback Area that is set in the Settings. In order to change this setting, Google uses the location of your mobile device (phone). You cannot change it any other way.

Has anyone that is not in the SNY viewing area and subscribes to YouTube TV been able to use a VPN to live stream SNY content? Or been able to stream via another method (like a Location Spoofing app on your phone)? Thanks.

Reaction Score
This is a very specific question. I am wondering if anyone can help. It has to do with streaming live "TV" using YouTube TV. The stations that you are able to view is determined by the Playback Area that is set in the Settings. In order to change this setting, Google uses the location of your mobile device (phone). You cannot change it any other way.

Has anyone that is not in the SNY viewing area and subscribes to YouTube TV been able to use a VPN to live stream SNY content? Or been able to stream via another method (like a Location Spoofing app on your phone)? Thanks.

Supposedly you can do that, I have no info on the exact process but I have heard from others that have been successful.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Supposedly you can do that, I have no info on the exact process but I have heard from others that have been successful.
Nothing has worked yet, it all leads back to my actual location.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollSkis

Top Bottom