Cal-Fordham | The Boneyard

Cal-Fordham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Back and forth buckets,

64-63 Cal, Fordham ball 10 seconds left.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Exciting game. I thought Cal was better than that - they were in the top 15 at one point, no? it's so interesting how the NCAA's expose teams who played soft schedules, or played poorly down the stretch. Who followed anything Fordham did this year? Not too many people i'm sure, outside of their own fans...

Reaction Score
Exciting game. I thought Cal was better than that - they were in the top 15 at one point, no? it's so interesting how the NCAA's expose teams who played soft schedules, or played poorly down the stretch. Who followed anything Fordham did this year? Not too many people i'm sure, outside of their own fans...

I still keep track of the NYC and surrounding area teams. Fordham was a big part of why Rutgers did not make it. Felt bad for Erin Rooney but she should have given up the ball.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I taught across the street a bunch of years ago and went to a few games
Lost track though.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
ericsandiego said:
don't disagree, but as bad as Cal looked going into the inevitable shellacking at the hands of uconn, their mediocrity has hardly been surreptitious.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
As a Fordham grad, I was hoping for an upset. I think the Fordham coach blew it on their penultimate possession. They had the ball and were one point down with 31 seconds left. They should have gone for the last shot, but they didn't. They went end to end and made a quick basket . I thought Cal would hold for the last shot, but they also rushed and made a shot with a bunch of time left. Fordham blew the last possession, but they shouldn't have been in that position. It was a fun game to watch. Too bad … this was a good season for women at Fordham. In 2013, they changed the school's fight song from "Hail men of Fordham" to "Hail rams of Fordham." Can female priests be far off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom