C Ikechukwu Obiagu (UConn Offer) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

C Ikechukwu Obiagu (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't see why we couldn't have both! Not sure either would be thrilled about it, but having 2 bigs would be amazing. I don't know much about eithers game. Can either of them step out? Need room for Larrier, Gilbert, (Hopefully Diallo) to be able to penetrate.

Can Durham play 3? That'd be a HUGE lineup.

Brown, Obiagu, Durham, Diallo, Gilbert - assuming Adams is gone by then. You'd also have Diarra in the big man mix. Enoch as a junior too.

That front-court would be LOADED.
UK did the platoon system, maybe KO is going for a sled dog formation?

I apologize in advance for liking fishy's comment and then promptly ignoring it

Reaction Score
Don't see how you fit he and Brown on the same team considering how many minutes they'd both want, but Obiagu is one of my favorite recruits in recent memory.

Reaction Score
It's possible he and Brown are plans 1a/1b. Especially given the recent events surrounding Brown, it's not a bad idea to have another option available.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It's possible he and Brown are plans 1a/1b. Especially given the recent events surrounding Brown, it's not a bad idea to have another option available.

Despite the hullaballoo surrounding Brown, he still seems to be a strong UConn commit. Not that having a twin towers type of situation wouldn't be advantageous, but I think that Brown is a pretty safe bet.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm sure they're recruiting centers, even though they have Brown in the fold.

Actually, I'm sure they're recruiting Brown even though they have Brown in the fold.

It's March...you recruit as if you have nothing in the truck.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Despite the hullaballoo surrounding Brown, he still seems to be a strong UConn commit. Not that having a twin towers type of situation wouldn't be advantageous, but I think that Brown is a pretty safe bet.
Are either one a more likely early leave for the NBA? Either one a more likely 3-4 year college player?

Reaction Score
Also, it says he has a UConn offer. They offered him long before Brown committed.

Reaction Score
Bummer, I know some people felt like he would visit here. Apparently we spent a bunch of time watching him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom