Bynum to Pacers | The Boneyard

Bynum to Pacers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
thats probably why the Pacers signed him, Bird beat Riley to the punch

But did he really? Does a contending team really need an immature guy already collecting a huge paycheck no matter how he plays or acts??? .....Can you tell I'm not a fan??? ;)

Reaction Score
But did he really? Does a contending team really need an immature guy already collecting a huge paycheck no matter how he plays or acts??? .....Can you tell I'm not a fan??? ;)

Yeah I could tell the guy is a clown no denying that, but he's on a solid veteran team that won't take his crap, Bynum has more to lose then the Pacers. Who knows what Lance Stephenson would turn into if he weren't on the Pacers.

Reaction Score
The pacers were a matchup nightmare against the puny heat front line before this move.
The heat need a big man or the 3 peat is out of the question.
Isn't Emeka available?

Reaction Score
It's amazing anyone really cares about this guy………what a joke he is!

Reaction Score
This was a strategic move. The Heat were interested, and Pacers took him off the market.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I'm just glad he never came here, or we'd be living with his rep as one of the NBA's biggest balloon knots.

Reaction Score
The pacers were a matchup nightmare against the puny heat front line before this move.
Isn't Emeka available?
I believe Emeka is still recovering from a herniated disc in his neck. The Suns have done pretty well without him so he could be made available once he's back on the court.

Reaction Score
Isn't Emeka available?

Miami is going to run with the Greg Oden experiment I think. It's sort of strange to watch a team that has played in three straight finals continue to experiment with their lineup, but if anyone can afford to, it's them.

Reaction Score
It seems Okafor will be a very hot trade commodity despite the fact that he could be out the remainder of the season. He is attractive for acquiring teams because an insurance clause has kicked in that pays out $141,000 per game to the team, and his contract expires at the end of the year. Beyond this year though he would be the ideal veteran type at a reasonable price that would be ideal for the Heat's model of surrounding the Big 3 with inexpensive quality veterans.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-emeka-okafor-is-key-trade-asset-for-suns-233443139.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog