Bulletin Board Material

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
11-12-2013 1-46-53 PM.jpg

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Well, "we'll try to beat UConn" doesn't tweet too well....

Reaction Score
I guess Maryland never heard the phrase, "Let sleeping dogs ( Huskies) lay."

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Agreed. UCONN players generally don't get caught up in that kind of hoopla. I recall when UCONN was going to Cameron indoor years back and Duke was a serious threat to beat UCONN. Geno decided to make his famous "they just get better waitering jobs than UCONN grads" comment to take the heat off the players and put it back on him. It worked as the Crazies went bonkers focusing on Geno.

My point is, the kids are so very focused this year, moreso probably after KML's injury, that I hardly think they need any "bulletin board material" to motivate them. That's not to say Geno won't use it if he thinks it will make a point, but we have 8 awesome players ready to suit up and take it to them!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I hope they are smarter than all those folks in Oregon that shelled out ten bucks a pop for a "WE WANT BAMA" t-shirt. That was before Stanford screwed up the BCS marketing campaign in and around Eugene, Oregon.

Be careful what you wish for.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I look at it like this -- you have a better chance of beating a team if you believe you can beat them. So psyche yourself up and good luck to you. But I'm feeling good about UConn's chances.

Reaction Score
Agreed. UCONN players generally don't get caught up in that kind of hoopla.

Chris Dailey has long been reported as making copies of any bulletin board statement and then putting them in the players lockers though. It may not be in Geno's motivation speeches, but CD makes sure the players do see it. It is just one of the many contradictory practices in the program.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Chris Dailey has long been reported as making copies of any bulletin board statement and then putting them in the players lockers though. It may not be in Geno's motivation speeches, but CD makes sure the players do see it. It is just one of the many contradictory practices in the program.

Nothing escapes CD's notice. Nothing. Geno doesn't have to mention these sorts of things; he knows CD has it covered.

Reaction Score
Good try Maryland... Too bad your poster is a LIE! You WILL LOSE to UCONN again and again and again... Brenda will lose, again and again and again...

Reaction Score
Apparently they didn't feel the first one was supportive enough.
Haha, mmmfff (coffee coming out my nose), heheheee, cough... Thanks a lot for the laugh, CL82---now who's going to get the coffee stains out of my shirt? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom