Bulletin Board Material | The Boneyard

Bulletin Board Material

Reaction Score
Courtesy of Myron Medcalf of ESPN:

The first top 25 team to exit the NCAA tournament​

Medcalf: I'll pick UConn. Why? Recent champs have had rough outings the year after their title runs (or two years later, in Virginia's case, since we didn't have a 2020 national championship). Duke's 2015-16 squad was the last national champion to reach the second weekend in the next NCAA tournament. How wild is that? The Huskies could get caught in a similar title hangover.

Reaction Score
Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF
Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This is mostly a dumb take because the team is staring two 5th year guards and a lot of shooting. That's not the kind of team that falls flat against a low seeded opponent. Find a team with talent but a freshman PG and streaky shooting (hello 2022-23 Purdue) that's your early upset pick.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
i just saw a CBS sports (i think) article that had us picked as the top 10 team most likely to disappoint this season.

MJ1

Reaction Score
Comparing teams pre transfer portal and NIL not a wise move. The results from the Jay Wright era are a thing of the past. It’s a new game now and you can throw away most history from a comparable standpoint.

Reaction Score
It legit feels like writers are mad we won, have been saying this to myself all off season. Like it negates all of the hero worship they do on the Duke, Kentucky’s and Kansas’s of the world. Even Gonzaga and Purdue these days.

Purdue! The unstoppable force! (Loses to a 16 seed) - a few months later…….. Purdue! the unstoppable force! For real this time!

No one wants us to be good. We just have to shove it down their throats and I love it.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
i just saw a CBS sports (i think) article that had us picked as the top 10 team most likely to disappoint this season.
What they probably mean is the top 10 team most likely to disappoint the Duke homers in the media, just how we disappointed the Duke loving media last season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom