BTN on att uverse | The Boneyard

BTN on att uverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I live in CT and already have BTN!!!! So I am ready for the invite!!! Someone inform Delaney we in CT are already set to watch BTN .. if no invite I will gladly have that crap removed

Reaction Score
I live in CT and already have BTN!!!! So I am ready for the invite!!! Someone inform Delaney we in CT are already set to watch BTN .. if no invite I will gladly have that crap removed

On Comcast in Southern CT as well. Watched both Turtle and Snookie pressers on it.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
are u guys for real? *#_#@#+$+@$+@&$(_~@+$@ now why would they add us if half our state already gets it.......was waiting for some one to post this that doesn't understand how the $$ works...

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
HFD: what does the second half of your post mean?

Just because ATT carries BTN here doesn't mean they are paying much for it. Throw all UConn's content on it and they leverage Comcast, TimeWarner, ATT to pay more, a lot more, to carry the network.

Reaction Score
It also means I am a paying BIG customer already and I can complain and say get rid of this trash like any other CT resident can. After enough complaints they will get rid of it. They aren't going to lose customers for that crap channel. I can go to cox communications . That's a possible 500K a month lost to the btn right there for all we know.

Reaction Score
are u guys for real? *#_#@#+$+@$+@&$(_~@+$@ now why would they add us if half our state already gets it.......was waiting for some one to post this that doesn't understand how the $$ works...

I forgot... all TV/Cable execs are dumb and don't know where the BTN is already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom