Bridgeport Scheduling Help | The Boneyard

Bridgeport Scheduling Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'd like to bring my daughter to one of the upcoming NCAA tournament games in Bridgeport. I see they are selling tickets on Stubhub for either combined dates or individual sessions on Saturday March 26 at 1 pm or Monday March 28 at 7 pm. I seem to be lacking the mental dexterity necessary to figure out which is most likely to be the UConn game. I would have thought the very last game would be the UConn game since we all know they are winning this bracket. Is that the obvious answer or is my paranoia somehow well founded.

Reaction Score
Saturday is a doubleheader Sweet 16 day

Monday night is the Final 8 regional final game

We expect UConn playing both days!

Reaction Score
Saturday is a doubleheader Sweet 16 day

Monday night is the Final 8 regional final game

We expect UConn playing both days!

They are only showing Session 1 tickets at 12 pm on Saturday 26th, I assume that is for only one game....and then Session 2 tickets on Monday 7 pm or you can by combined tickets for both days....unfortunately we can't go Monday night otherwise that seems like a good deal.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
They are only showing Session 1 tickets at 12 pm on Saturday 26th, I assume that is for only one game....and then Session 2 tickets on Monday 7 pm or you can by combined tickets for both days....unfortunately we can't go Monday night otherwise that seems like a good deal.
Session 1 tickets are for the doubleheader on Saturday. If they are saying it starts at noon, that means the first game is at 12:00 and the second at 2:30. That's the regional semi-finals. Session 2 is the regional finals, which will be one game on Monday evening, hopefully at 7 PM. You can probably buy Session 1, Session 2, or both.

Reaction Score
Session 1 tickets are for the doubleheader on Saturday. If they are saying it starts at noon, that means the first game is at 12:00 and the second at 2:30. That's the regional semi-finals. Session 2 is the regional finals, which will be one game on Monday evening, hopefully at 7 PM. You can probably buy Session 1, Session 2, or both.

Thanks for that information.......went on Webster Bank Arena site...they say 11:30 and 2:00 on Saturday...that's quite a bargain if you get two games for one ticket...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks for that information..went on Webster Bank Arena site...they say 11:30 and 2:00 on Saturday...that's quite a bargain if you get two games for one ticket...
Trust us. It's 2 games for 1 ticket. IF seeding holds, it's UConn v. Michigan State and Texas v. UCLA. But don't be surprised if Mississippi State and/or South Florida shows up. I think the UConn game likely will be the later game. It has been historically.

I hope you and your daughter have a lot of fun--and make a lot of noise.

Reaction Score
Trust us. It's 2 games for 1 ticket. IF seeding holds, it's UConn v. Michigan State and Texas v. UCLA. But don't be surprised if Mississippi State and/or South Florida shows up. I think the UConn game likely will be the later game. It has been historically.

I hope you and your daughter have a lot of fun--and make a lot of noise.

Thanks again......that could be a competitive game if Michigan State plays up to it's capabilities.....the other game will be much more relaxing I'm sure

Reaction Score
The time for the Saturday, March 26, games in Bridgeport has been changed. The first game will be at 11:30am; the second game will follow approximately 20-30 minutes after the first game, likely around 2:00pm. Tickets for Saturday (Session 1, a/k/a "The Sweet 16") are good for both games (it's a double header). We will not know who is assigned to play the the first or second games until the winners from the prior week's games have been determined.
Session 2 tickets are for Monday nights game (a/k/a "The Sweet 16" or Regional Final). Full Strip Tickets are good for both days.
FYI, there are few bad seats in Webster Arena however I would suggest you avoid purchasing tickets on floor (Floor 1 or Floor 3) behind the basket because your view will be blocked. The arena seats close to 10,000 for basketball. Bridgeport Metro North Train Station is a block from the Arena, and there is a covered walkway between the station and the arena.

Reaction Score
The time for the Saturday, March 26, games in Bridgeport has been changed. The first game will be at 11:30am; the second game will follow approximately 20-30 minutes after the first game, likely around 2:00pm. Tickets for Saturday (Session 1, a/k/a "The Sweet 16") are good for both games (it's a double header). We will not know who is assigned to play the the first or second games until the winners from the prior week's games have been determined.
Session 2 tickets are for Monday nights game (a/k/a "The Sweet 16" or Regional Final). Full Strip Tickets are good for both days.
FYI, there are few bad seats in Webster Arena however I would suggest you avoid purchasing tickets on floor (Floor 1 or Floor 3) behind the basket because your view will be blocked. The arena seats close to 10,000 for basketball. Bridgeport Metro North Train Station is a block from the Arena, and there is a covered walkway between the station and the arena.

I appreciate the advice......I did notice that time change......purchased seats in section 106 kind of near the baseline... about $80 each.....the better seats were almost double that......just too pricey for this guy.....looking forward to the some great basketball!!

Reaction Score
Have our tix! My 12 year old daughter is out of her mind !!

Been there..... .I'll take 12 over 14 & 16 any day!!!!! I believe mine have been abducted by aliens and had their brains reconfigured...... I sure can't figure out what's going on in there!!!!!! They do still like basketball so all is not lost!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom