Bria Hartley tweets.. | The Boneyard

Bria Hartley tweets..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We know what is coming but does the rest of the Big East? She is gonna be so fun to watch

Reaction Score
I know the players are tuning out most of the mess that's going with Geno, but I bet some of them have questions. Knowing Geno and CD, they've already had a Team meeting and probably placed a Gag Order on them. I can only imagine the idiots that are tweeting negative things to them, and they have nothing to do with this. #GoHuskies

HGN

Reaction Score
Welcome Breanna !! Just be your darling self and do your thing on the court and everything will be alright. There is no pressure on you and the UConn Huskies. The pressure is on the rest of the Conference.

Go Huskies !

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
:) I'm trying to moderate my expectations, she's a frosh after all, but I am really looking forward to seeing if she even approaches the hype.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
:) I'm trying to moderate my expectations, she's a frosh after all, but I am really looking forward to seeing if she even approaches the hype.

If we didn't have so much talent across the board, I would say she she had a good shot at duplicating Maya's feat of making 1st Team AA in her freshman year. But we're so loaded, I don't know that it will happen. If it does, it will mean she truly had a season for the ages.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
If we didn't have so much talent across the board, I would say she she had a good shot at duplicating Maya's feat of making 1st Team AA in her freshman year. But we're so loaded, I don't know that it will happen. If it does, it will mean she truly had a season for the ages.

Indeed, it would be an extraordinary feat. That 2007-08 UConn team was pretty good, but injuries meant that an enormous amount was required of Maya. Meanwhile, Breanna will have at least two teammates (KML and Bria) vying for AA honors themselves. Additionally, the AP first-team AA is almost set in stone already in a way it wasn't in 2008. Griner, EDD, and Skylar, are all pretty much guaranteed nods. I'd be shocked if Sims didn't make the cut, and Chiney is going to be asked to do a LOT, and against a weaker schedule than UConn's.

Of course, even making the 10-player State Farm/WBCA AA team would be a pretty exceptional feat for a frosh. I'll just be happy if she becomes an extremely disruptive defensive player who makes Kelly and Stef better in the process as well. But yes, we've certainly been provided glimpses that she can be much more than that, even out of the gate.

Reaction Score
There used to be an old banjo tune we sang down at the Bog House on Cedar Swamp Rd....
Something like...

"I gotta gal, who's long & tall...
I gotta gal, who's long & tall...
I gotta gal, who's long & tall...
Sleeps in the kitchen...
With her feet in Willimantic."

Well, something like that...
Welcome aboard, B

Reaction Score
We know what is coming but does the rest of the Big East? She is gonna be so fun to watch
Maybe, but Moriah was dubbed "the most entertaining player to watch" in this class.

Choices, choices - what will I do?

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
CL 82 Breanna hasnt played a game in college and is the best player in college. She was one of the top college players last season on USA teams and she was still in HS. I had heard about her when she was in 8th grade from one of my reps whos daughter played againest her. His comments were Tony Ive just seen the best post player Ive ever seen in HS. Understand his daughters played againest Vaughn Wilson and Charles in NYC. Breanna was in 8th grade at the time. I expect after January Breanna will give us a show. I dont expect her to be perfect, but I do expect her to be better then advertised. After all she already has done that at every level.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
CL 82 Breanna hasnt played a game in college and is the best player in college. She was one of the top college players last season on USA teams and she was still in HS. I had heard about her when she was in 8th grade from one of my reps whos daughter played againest her. His comments were Tony Ive just seen the best post player Ive ever seen in HS. Understand his daughters played againest Vaughn Wilson and Charles in NYC. Breanna was in 8th grade at the time. I expect after January Breanna will give us a show. I dont expect her to be perfect, but I do expect her to be better then advertised. After all she already has done that at every level.

Let me just mention Griner before ETT has a hissy fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom