Bria and KML traveled to Bridgeport to see OU/Sherri Coale | The Boneyard

Bria and KML traveled to Bridgeport to see OU/Sherri Coale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"While there weren't too many Fairfield students in the crowd, the game did attract UConn players Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis and Bria Hartley. The pair, fresh off Tuesday night's win at No. 2 Duke, played with Ellenberg on the World University Games team this past summer that won gold in Russia.

''They are just remarkable young women,'' Coale said of the two UConn players who she coached in Russia. ''They were coachable and listened and did whatever I asked them to do. You couldn't ask for anymore from them.''

Coale admitted she keeps on her computer the results from all the players on that World University Games team.

''I want to keep up with them,'' she said. ''I'm attached to them. They are as good as it gets.''

LINK

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I guess they were able to take the time for that trip because final exams are over for the first semester. If school was in session, I don't think taking 10 hours or so for the game and the round trip would have been feasible.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I guess they were able to take the time for that trip because final exams are over for the first semester. If school was in session, I don't think taking 10 hours or so for the game and the round trip would have been feasible.
10hrs? 2 there 3 game 2 back... Im coming up with 7, or 8-9 if the hung out with Ellenberg

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Pretty neat for them to make the trip down for the game and to catch up with Coale and Ellenberg. I thought that was a really impressive coaching job by Coale last summer.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Why not?

Reaction Score
If school was in session, I don't think taking 10 hours or so for the game and the round trip would have been feasible.

10 hours? Where was the game, Syracuse? Allowing for some rush-hour traffic in one direction, the total time (including the game) is less than 6 hours - less than 5:30 on some nights. Add in a little more if they hung around after the game or wanted to get there well before tipoff.

Google maps time - without exceeding the speed limit - is 83 minutes from Storrs to WBA. And there are not that many spots, traveling in that direction, where you'll be in horrible traffic. No traffic problems or parking problems at a Fairfield game either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom