Breaking news regarding KO on espn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Breaking news regarding KO on espn

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Well Ollie's lawyer just made a bunch more money if he get's to work the NCAA fight. I wonder if the union president steps up and sounds off on this?
If he wants to fight the NCAA he should get representation that specializes in that.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
KO’s legal representatives haven’t exactly distinguished themselves.

Isn't that the truth. Got bad advice from the start I reckon.

C

Chief00

Ahhhhh.....I don't think so.

He was in a bad spot before. He's in an impossible spot now.

All he needs to do is beat the NCAA which seems to have evidence that he lied to them.

It's not good - his best bet is to stop spending money on this.

I agree and he will have to spend his legal fees on renegotiating a settlement with his EX based on his lower income.

C

Chief00

or he just lied to them and they believed it
If you’re a good lawyer you try to collaborate what your client is telling you. My personal opinion is that KO may be inaccurate without actually attempting to consciously being deceptive. He has the ability to develop that level of denial.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Thank you Glenn Miller for your service.
No, at least not for this.

By the way Bilas, we ready for your apology 'just cuz" you are an asshat.

Reaction Score
If you’re a good lawyer you try to collaborate what your client is telling you. My personal opinion is that KO may be inaccurate without actually attempting to consciously being deceptive. He has the ability to develop that level of denial.
Seems he's been in denial for a while, dude lost his way.

Reaction Score
From a dollar stand point this is good for UConn.

However, UConn being is now being discussed as a school with NCAA violations by its former coach. This is not how you want your university mentioned on sports shows and tickers around the country. Not to mention Ray and Gay having their names dragged through the mud.

And it is a sad way to disconnect from Ollie. He is a great alum. He won a NC here.

Not a good day for anyone except the accountants. The best news, tomorrow it will be behind us.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1538191585353.png

Rut Roh Kevin.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
"It is not a surprise that the Notice of Allegations mimics the University of Connecticut's position in the arbitration as there is every reason to believe that the NCAA would support its member," Jacques Parenteau, Ollie's attorney, said in a statement.

Ollie's attorney needs to stop with the statements meant to sway public opinion. It's in an arbiter's hands now.

he's just doing his job :)

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
None of the violations are all that big a deal in the whole scheme of things but it just reitreates how he didn't want to put in the work, was cutting corners, and lying about it. Tried to tell all of you he isn't really the guy people thought he is and his hubris will cost him millions. Not getting another penny from UConn.

I agree with you. Nothing big on the violation front, mostly silly stuff at the end of the day. But it reflects badly on his integrity, and he seemingly has now lost a lot of leverage

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom