Boring practice notes | The Boneyard

Boring practice notes

• Thread starter fortebleedsblue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

Was the media basically told not to report on offensive happenings for the open practice? I really regret not going now. I hope Shamar makes a speedy recovery, we will need him. The other news consisted of walk on notes, freshmen who have no seen a game yet, players who haven't reported to practice, other injuries and decoding HCPP quotes. Not one mention of QB play or things to excite us about the up coming season.. like WR play. I haven't heard anything on McCombs.. I wanted to hear about TB jrs. progress about how Michael Smith looks ... Griffen. Notes were just flat out boring and now I have to wait a while for the next open practice.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Was the media basically told not to report on offensive happenings for the open practice? I really regret not going now. I hope Shamar makes a speedy recovery, we will need him. The other news consisted of walk on notes, freshmen who have no seen a game yet, players who haven't reported to practice, other injuries and decoding HCPP quotes. Not one mention of QB play or things to excite us about the up coming season.. like WR play. I haven't heard anything on McCombs.. I wanted to hear about TB jrs. progress about how Michael Smith looks ... Griffen. Notes were just flat out boring and now I have to wait a while for the next open practice.

i heard wilbert is the real deal

Reaction Score
Somebody asked Don Brown about the defense, and his response was, "If I tell you about that, I have to kill you." And that was that.

Somebody asked DeLeone about the offense, and got a rambling spittle laced response about competition, and lineman that need to be drooling, snot blowing tough and mean from start to finish and not complain.

Pasqualoni talked about seniors being leaders.

Other than that, it seems that there was a bit of hitting going on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom