Borges: Kentan Facey Kicks a Chair, Smell of Popcorn in the Air, UConn Ready to Go | The Boneyard

Borges: Kentan Facey Kicks a Chair, Smell of Popcorn in the Air, UConn Ready to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Imagine if Deandre had his brothers handle???!:cool:

Reaction Score
A few quick notes:

1. The title at first gives me palpitations. I thought Facey had already thrown a tantrum in the practice... After reading it, it's all good emotional catharsis. I love that in a player. Be a defense monster, Facey!

2. Giffy is going to be a veteran leader and his maturity and leadership will help the team more than just on the court. Let the 3point rain from the downtown!

3. Daniels is trying to be a leader, especially in defense department and help new guys settle into their own places. Be a quiet assassin!

4. KO is the man! He is without the shred of doubt the head of the dog (our beloved Husky). He will carry the torch, high and proud!

5. Most important of all, the season is here and Uconn is ready to go! Let's go, Huskies!

U

UCONNfan1

I thought this was interesting... Question and comments from Daniels...
(on him flying under the radar nationally as the season starts)
“I’m not gonna lie, it bothers me a little bit. But I have no control over what people think of me or what people say. I just control what I can do, so I go out every day, work hard and try to be a better player.”

Reaction Score
Ater Majok would be impressed with Facey's aggression against the chair..;)

Reaction Score
Saw in an article about the scrimmage tonight that KO would go with veterans........TO or Giffey.........I'm a little disappointed to not see Phil having stepped up his game enough to take that spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom