Borges confirmed: Hass is staying | The Boneyard

Borges confirmed: Hass is staying

Reaction Score
Love it.

After the first natty, Tristen Newton finished 28th in the country in EvanMiya's BPR (he was actually higher but then Evan tweaked the formula later and so it changed retroactively) after scoring at least 8 points in 3 NCAA tournament games during the champ run. He returned for his 5th year and was underrated by most people because of the talent around him that previous season, despite his strong analytics.

After the second natty, Hassan Diarra finished 34th in the country in EvanMiya's BPR after scoring at least 8 points in 3 NCAA tournament games during the champ run. He returned for his 5th year and will be underrated by most people because of the talent around him the previous season, despite his strong analytics.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hassan, Karaban, Samson, Jaylen and Solo is a nice core group. Add a couple talented freshmen and 3 good portal pickups and watch Coach Hurley do his thing.

Hassan's impact is greater than the numbers. He broke open games regularly this past season in a variety of ways. I like to refer to him as a 6th starter. He was that effective.

Reaction Score
Love it.

After the first natty, Tristen Newton finished 28th in the country in EvanMiya's BPR (he was actually higher but then Evan tweaked the formula later and so it changed retroactively) after scoring at least 8 points in 3 NCAA tournament games during the champ run. He returned for his 5th year and was underrated by most people because of the talent around him that previous season, despite his strong analytics.

After the second natty, Hassan Diarra finished 34th in the country in EvanMiya's BPR after scoring at least 8 points in 3 NCAA tournament games during the champ run. He returned for his 5th year and will be underrated by most people because of the talent around him the previous season, despite his strong analytics.
Yup, 100%. I really think he can be something. Was impressed with his play all year.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
If Hass does indeed return, I can promise you all that there will not be a single player on the team who will work harder to improve his game this offseason.

He is a WORKER. Look at the leap he made this past year both shooting and defensively… not to mention he finishes like a NYC guard (which he is) around the rim.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If Hass does indeed return, I can promise you all that there will not be a single player on the team who will work harder to improve his game this offseason.

He is a WORKER. Look at the leap he made this past year both shooting and defensively… not to mention he finishes like a NYC guard (which he is) around the rim.
After watching the players in the summer of 22 JC’s most favorable comments were directed towards Hassan. Still observes diamonds in the rough.

Reaction Score
Hassan, Karaban, Samson, Jaylen and Solo is a nice core group. Add a couple talented freshmen and 3 good portal pickups and watch Coach Hurley do his thing.

Hassan's impact is greater than the numbers. He broke open games regularly this past season in a variety of ways. I like to refer to him as a 6th starter. He was that effective.
Unless I missed it, is Alex confirmed he is staying?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom