Boneyard Meeting At Harbor Yard | The Boneyard

Boneyard Meeting At Harbor Yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
So we can put a face to the screen name and share some thoughts on recruiting lets meet at the food stand. As you come in the door I believe its on the left. Don't know the section its across from but lets meet before the game as you come in maybe between 10:30 and 11:15 am and then at Half Time. If your not sure who the Boneyarders are just look for a bunch of people standing around talking. LOL Mods please post this so I don't have to the next two days. Thanks

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
So we can put a face to the screen name and share some thoughts on recruiting lets meet at the food stand. As you come in the door I believe its on the left. Don't know the section its across from but lets meet before the game as you come in maybe between 10:30 and 11:15 am and then at Half Time. If your not sure who the Boneyarders are just look for a bunch of people standing around talking. LOL Mods please post this so I don't have to the next two days. Thanks

I'll be there! In my wheelchair, so no parrot on my shoulder. ;)

Reaction Score
Wish I could be there; still catching bass in FL.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Tony - are we using the secret handshake? I'm not sure I want to be in a club that would have me as a member? (Rodney D?)

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score

North, south, east, west??? Near the garage??? Near the baseball park??? My compass is spinning... Tonyc, help with directions... :eek:

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
North, south, east, west??? Near the garage??? Near the baseball park??? My compass is spinning... Tonyc, help with directions... :eek:
Yes!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
th

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Tony is right. Go in the main entrance. There may be food to the right, but go left. I think there is a bar there and an ice cream cart. There's an open space with windows, if I recall correctly. I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting new and old friends.

Reaction Score
A simple request, from a faraway Chicagolander Husky fan:

Would someone with a camera, please take a few photos of the attending Harbor Yard Boneyarders as a group? And then, please post their photos on the Boneyard some day next week? Hopefully along with each of their Boneyard monikers?

Just so the rest of us stay-at-home-and-watch-the-games-on-TV'rs can see who's been lucky enough to actually enjoy the game, in person?

Thanks, in advance.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Ahem.:rolleyes:

PLEASE! I will need a healthy Boneyarder to give me a little help upon arrival at the arena tomorrow.

We (Mrs. K driving our SUV) plan to
arrive at about 10:30.

We will drive up the semi-circle driveway and stop near the entrance.

Mrs K will move my wheelchair from the lift (back of SUV) to a spot next to me (in passenger seat).

At that point, I need just a little help to shift my butt from SUV to wheelchair.

Mrs K will then go park the car and I will joyfully reunite with my beloved Boneyard goombahs.​

So, please. A little help.:)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm in Boston right now visiting my brother but will be heading down to Connecticut today and will be at the games tomorrow with my dad and step mom! Looking forward to seeing some old friends and putting faces to the new names that I don't know!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Are we following the usual Bridgeport rules, where everyone gives Milford a $20 bill? ;)

Reaction Score
Ahem.:rolleyes:

PLEASE! I will need a healthy Boneyarder to give me a little help upon arrival at the arena tomorrow.

We (Mrs. K driving our SUV) plan to
arrive at about 10:30.

We will drive up the semi-circle driveway and stop near the entrance.

Mrs K will move my wheelchair from the lift (back of SUV) to a spot next to me (in passenger seat).

At that point, I need just a little help to shift my butt from SUV to wheelchair.

Mrs K will then go park the car and I will joyfully reunite with my beloved Boneyard goombahs.​

So, please. A little help.:)

Will be more than happy to help if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom