Boneyard Derangement Syndrome? | The Boneyard

Boneyard Derangement Syndrome?

Reaction Score
Has this form of mental illness been formally identified and diagnosed? Is there a treatment protocol? Are there drugs that can be prescribed? Has anyone lost their house, their marriage or their family from continually refreshing to see if there were new replies on old threads. Has anyone been found looking at their cell
phone in the middle of the night to check the Yard? Asking for a friend.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
one-of-us-we-accept-you.gif

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Has this form of mental illness been formally identified and diagnosed? Is there a treatment protocol? Are there drugs that can be prescribed? Has anyone lost their house, their marriage or their family from continually refreshing to see if there were new replies on old threads. Has anyone been found looking at their cell
Sounds like you should join the UConn Twitterverse.

Reaction Score
You belong.

Reaction Score
When I told my new girlfriend that I suffer from BD, she told me, "No big deal. They make pills for that." I explained that she misheard me, proceeded to explain the symptoms of BD, and how they still haven't found a cure. Single again.

Reaction Score
I was actually pondering the same question. Well, let me ask you the following:

1) what is the first website you check when you wake up in the morning?
2) How many times do you check on the yard each day?
3) when you can't sleep, and you reach for your phone in the middle of the night, do you check the yard?

If the answers to these 3 questions are yes, at least 20, and yes then....you are perfectly normal.

Reaction Score
It’s almost as bad as 162 game threads on Sons of Sam Horn.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
It’s chronic problem when you seek the advice on things non-basketball on this place. Oh boy.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
It’s chronic problem when you seek the advice on things non-basketball on this place. Oh boy.
Funny you should mention that. I was on r/pittsburgh earlier and came across a food thread I don't recall ever seeing on the BY before... and that's hard to do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom