Bobby Petrino & 25 year old | The Boneyard

Bobby Petrino & 25 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Internet has story of Coach Petrino was riding with a 25 year old ex volleyball player when his accident happen, wow wonder if he wished he had stayed with the falcons now.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Internet has story of Coach Petrino was riding with a 25 year old ex volleyball player when his accident happen, wow wonder if he wished he had stayed with the falcons now.

I dont know if he's married but if i were 50 something years old i'd love to be riding with a 25 year old volleyball player!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
SOHMSJUGNCURPDE.20070803202136.jpg

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Word on the street: said 25-year-old was confirmed as a passenger on Petrino's Hog. And another stunner - she apparently is engaged, and her fiance works in the Arkansas AD.

Ouch.

As my kids would say: 'Oooooooh, he's in truuuuuuubllllle!'...

Reaction Score
She works in the AD... University of Arkansas -Jessica Dorrell, Student-Athlete Development Coordinator, University of Arkansas.

“@fbrumormill: Arkansas AD Jeff Long places Bobby Petrino on "administrative leave."”

“@fbrumormill: Petrino issues statement; offers apology and admits to a "previous inappropriate relationship" in a statement.”

Reaction Score
I think we should reserve judgement on Petrino.

At least until we see a picture of this broad.

Reaction Score

@finebaum: The pics keep coming of Petrino's passenger ... http://post original url/KBjNWGw8

Let me make this easy now that I'm @ desktop instead of mobile.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Check out the picture gallery.

http://bustedcoverage.com/2012/04/0...obby-petrinos-motorcycle-during-wreck-photos/

'08 grad, who just finished her MBA? Must have studied (partied?) hard because she's already starting to bags under her oversized bug-eyes.

Not bad. I'd give her a 7.5-8.0

Depending on the home life, probably not worth the self-induced financial cornholing he's about ready to take. Wife has to be elated.

Reaction Score
Gettting ugly fast... Gotta love SEC Football!

UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS FOOTBALL
STATEMENT FROM HEAD COACH BOBBY PETRINO

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - The following is a statement from University of Arkansas football head coach Bobby Petrino:

"The state police report today provides an accurate description of my accident, which includes details that had not publicly come to light prior to the report being issued. I regret that I have not publicly acknowledged a passenger on the vehicle. I have been in constant pain, medicated and the circumstances involving the wreck have come out in bits and pieces. That said I certainly had a concern about Jessica Dorrell's name being revealed. In my press conference, I referred to her simply as 'a lady'. My concern was to protect my family and a previous inappropriate relationship from becoming public. In hindsight, I showed a serious mistake in judgment when I chose not to be more specific about those details. Today, I've acknowledged this previous inappropriate relationship with my family and those within the athletic department administration.

I apologize to my wife, Becky, and our four children, Chancellor (David) Gearhart, Jeff Long, the Board of Trustees, University administration, my coaching staff, student-athletes and the entire state of Arkansas. I have been humbled by the outpouring of concern and get-well wishes. I apologize to the Razorback Nation for the attention my actions have brought to the University of Arkansas and our program. I will fully cooperate with the University throughout this process and my hope is to repair my relationships with my family, my Athletic Director, the Razorback Nation and remain the head coach of the Razorbacks."

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Uconn baseball had a thread on this about a month ago.

http://www.the-boneyard.com/threads...about-sec-fanbases-and-nuclear-weapons.15833/

Not a nuclear warhead hitting Fayetteville but close to it in a figurative sense.

http://outkickthecoverage.com/which-sec-fanbase-would-be-most-dangerous-with-nuclear-weapons.php

If Houston Nutt was still in Arkansas, the Razorbacks would be number one on this list.
But Houston Nutt is biding his time hanging out at the OVC basketball tournament. (Really, he is).
Right now Arkansas fans don't want to touch anything at all, they believe they're on a trajectory to greatness.
Of course, given Arkansas's football history it would make complete sense for Fayetteville to be hit with a nuclear weapon just before Bobby Petrino could win a national championship.
Let's face it, the Clint Stoerner fumble was already the football equivalent to nuclear winter.

Reaction Score
Check out the picture gallery.

http://bustedcoverage.com/2012/04/0...obby-petrinos-motorcycle-during-wreck-photos/

'08 grad, who just finished her MBA? Must have studied (partied?) hard because she's already starting to bags under her oversized bug-eyes.

Not bad. I'd give her a 7.5-8.0

Depending on the home life, probably not worth the self-induced financial cornholing he's about ready to take. Wife has to be elated.

Interesting sample. Some of the pics she looks really good, and some.....meh.

I've done worse.

Reaction Score
I'm just shocked that Petrino has any demonstrated character flaws given how well he handled himself leaving UL and the NFL..........

Reaction Score
"Randy Edsall has taken his name out of consideration for the Arkansas job. 'Martyland is, and always will be, my dream job.'"

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
The story is that he is her boss. He hired her to work for him 4 days before the accident. She is also engaged to another athletic department employee. He is married with kids. If they fire her, they have to fire him or she can sue them. It could not have happened to a bigger than Bobby Petrino. He is classless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom