Boatright vs Randle tonight? | The Boneyard

Boatright vs Randle tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
" Nah" Boatright said. "I think that's what everyone wants the game to be about, but me, I'm past that. I'm more mature and for me, it's about getting this win and doing my job. I'm not going out there trying to prove anything."

I don't want to assume but that seems to be an attitude displayed by Bazz when up against top guards. I wonder if Boat was schooled by the master.

Ollie admits in the article Boat is a work in progress, which I hope Boat takes heed from a Pro.

Linky

By the way Stanford seems to know how to score a lot of points.

Reaction Score
We are most certainly- DOOMED!!!!!!!
It almost feels like the first game of the season all over again. That was a long 12 days or whatever it was.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
" Nah" Boatright said. "I think that's what everyone wants the game to be about, but me, I'm past that. I'm more mature and for me, it's about getting this win and doing my job. I'm not going out there trying to prove anything."

I don't want to assume but that seems to be an attitude displayed by Bazz when up against top guards. I wonder if Boat was schooled by the master.

Ollie admits in the article Boat is a work in progress, which I hope Boat takes heed from a Pro.

Linky

By the way Stanford seems to know how to score a lot of points.

BS Boat - you sucked because you were out played by Randal and KO should have yanked you. you can't even think you are a mature player

Reaction Score
BS Boat - you sucked because you were out played by Randal and KO should have yanked you. you can't even think you are a mature player
You are correct! KO not good tonight and Boat just get less playing time.

Reaction Score
My man Boat!

341x500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members