Boatright Penetrate and Kick | The Boneyard

Boatright Penetrate and Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Boat can get into the lane at will. When he drives and kicks it out to Bazz or Giffey for an open 3 we are a whole different team. In the halfcourt I want to see more of that and more passes down to Brimah on the block

Reaction Score
Boat can get into the lane at will. When he drives and kicks it out to Bazz or Giffey for an open 3 we are a whole different team. In the halfcourt I want to see more of that and more passes down to Brimah on the block
Yes, but what I saw was, Gif and Bazz where pump faking when they got it. So either they are not mentally ready to launch it or, give credit to LV players who are quick enough to recover and cause the hesitation. A few times it worked to perfection.

Reaction Score
Yes, but what I saw was, Gif and Bazz where pump faking when they got it. So either they are not mentally ready to launch it or, give credit to LV players who are quick enough to recover and cause the hesitation. A few times it worked to perfection.

Exactly. Bazz always passes up open looks at the beginning of games. He's so reluctant to shoot. I get that he wants to get others involved but endless pump fakes doesn't benefit the team. Obviously you can't blame him but we would be better off if he would shoot in the first ten min of games.

Reaction Score
Bazz pump fakes out of so many good looks and open shots to the point that it has become absurd, 95% of the time it results in the team getting a worse shot as the possession drags along

Reaction Score
Bazz pump fakes out of so many good looks and open shots to the point that it has become absurd, 95% of the time it results in the team getting a worse shot as the possession drags along
I'm thinking its his pinky , which is a shame.

Reaction Score
I'm thinking its his pinky , which is a shame.
he's been doing this on and off dating back to last season though, remember all the first halves where he refused to shoot, then exploded in the 2nd halves of games? Bazz is just a very strange player, one of my favorties, but he has a bipolar personality on the court.

Reaction Score
he's been doing this on and off dating back to last season though, remember all the first halves where he refused to shoot, then exploded in the 2nd halves of games? Bazz is just a very strange player, one of my favorties, but he has a bipolar personality on the court.
I'm thinking both him and boat are mentally intimidated by ville. Its the only logical reason for getting stripped 35 ft from the basket. A press shouldn't cause that many issues, especially when half the time average athletes like hancock and van trees are on the floor.

Reaction Score
the point is when boatright drives and kicks we get open looks. I agree with you guys the we cant hesitate and need to take the open shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom