Blindspot | The Boneyard

Blindspot

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Someone I work with recommended Blindspot.

It's so hilariously bad on every level I'm going to watch every episode.

I've been waiting for a new Jericho.

Reaction Score
I gave up after the second episode...and I am guessing if I take a few weeks off and come back to watch the 7th episode the story line will be pretty much the same. Figure out a tattoo's meaning, go to the place where the bad guys are, tell her to stay in the car, she gets out of car, people get killed, and we are reminded she is ex special forces (or something), partner yells at her, sends her back to the station...where in the next episode, she figures out a tattoo...and repeat

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
First episode was good, but it's going to get old fast. She's so self centered, as people die and crises are averted all she cares about is figuring out her past.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Someone I work with recommended Blindspot.

It's so hilariously bad on every level I'm going to watch every episode.

I've been waiting for a new Jericho.

I kinda liked Jericho. Only thing that sucked is they were forced to wrap it up so quick that the plot accelerated from 30 to 1000mph in a couple episodes.

Haven't been able to bring myself to watch Blindspot.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I liked Jericho too - but the acting at times was hilariously bad.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm giving this a shot but am equally unconvinced. She's out of the car now and has been given a gun. I'm not sure that I'd be willing to give a an amnesiac potential terrorist/ sociopath a gun, but the FBI sees things differently. Also her FBI boss shares some kind of secret with a vague CIA figure, who wants to off her, oh and she's may or may not have been the next door neighbor of the lead FBI agent who was abducted as a child, perhaps, or perhaps not by the FBI agent's father. Oh and apparently she'll only dress in wife beaters so that we never forget that she's tattooed.

I figure I'm in for another couple weeks. It would be more if she were hotter.

Also giving Quantico, and Limitless a shot, but I'll end up picking one of them and running with that.

Reaction Score
Quantico is awful but Blindspot not awful at all just not sure how good

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom