Biggest Decision of my life | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Biggest Decision of my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Meanwhile Yankee fans have probably used up a lot more Vaseline on themselves these past 2 months since their team hasn't had a meaningful game in that span to watch.

Good year to pick up on tis huh ...... would have been tough most years prior to 1995 ...... let's see a run like that for your boys!!

Anyway not sure of the vaseline analogy since we "haven't" won but if it's true you would know best as a Sox fan. Just hope you're not over 90 years old you would more shares than anyone in that particular company!

Reaction Score
Huskies from 7 to 9ish then I will head to the Bidwell or another nearby bar to catch the last 5 or6 innings of the Sawx game. I can afford to miss the first three innings in order to get a good look at our 2013-14 squad.

Reaction Score
Speaking as a Yankee fan, I would watch the basketball game for sure, knowing that there will be a game 7. All your missing is a loss.

Reaction Score
If that's the biggest decision of your life, I want your life. I have 37 decisions a day that are harder than that one.

I%20Don%27t%20Want%20Your%20Life%20varsity%20Blues.jpg

Reaction Score
I would have thought for sure you were a sox fan! I would use the laptop idea but I may be trying to hit up the fenway/kenmore bars in hopes of a post-game celebration. Man this decision is tough...

The decision is not tough if you like, not even love, the Sox.

Also, if you want to go to fenway/kenmore they will not let you in anywhere starting around 4th inning or sooner due to past rioting events. They stopped allowing people into all sports bars in Boston during the Celts close out games after the 1st quarter.

Reaction Score
I'm not a Red Sox fan, but it's easy to watch both.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Watch game 6 or watch the exhibition game....

Can't remember the last UConn game I've missed, but I may have to watch the stream after the sox game. I'm sure I'm not the only one contemplating...
You sir are "suffering" from an abundance of riches! From responses you can observe that people have different perspectives.

You are excited about this UConn season, especially given what has happened the past two seasons. It isn't just an exhibition game. It could be the beginning of something special and you want to take it all in. You want to be in on the ground floor, formulating your own opinions of the team and watching how the players and team develop.

The Red Sox are about to culminate their season. You want to watch the game from beginning to end and enjoy the pleasure of the entire game in the chance that they win. You weren't asking for pragmatic suggestions. The dilemma is real for you and obviously not for some of those who posted.

You weren't searching for solutions, or asking for sympathy. You already know what you are planning on doing. But that doesn't make the choice easy! Why? Because the outcome of the season for both teams is unknown. If the Sox lose in seven and the Huskies have the magical season of getting NC #4 then the obvious choice was the wrong choice.

And yes you chose to express the title with hyperbole! But those who were stating they wish they had your life were most likely just as prone to hyperbole because I would wager that most of humanity wished they had their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom