Big Red has class / This guy is a thug racist | The Boneyard

Big Red has class / This guy is a thug racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...-okla-st-coaches-fan-he-shoved-called-him-a-/

Reaction Score
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...-okla-st-coaches-fan-he-shoved-called-him-a-/
There were plenty of people there. Did anyone of them hear the N word? I havent heard anything about a witness.

Reaction Score
The guy admits saying something that was wrong and unethical but denies saying the N word. So why would Marcus push him ???? He said it but will never admit it. If TT has any common sense they would ban this guy from all athletic activities. Yes it is harsh but you DO NOT call anyone the N word. My god, how do the black players on the TT team feel about this ???
There were plenty of people there. Did anyone of them hear the N word? I havent heard anything about a witness.

Reaction Score
I'm glad you're not a judge. Nothing like pronouncing judgement before having any facts
Ha Ha

But his guy has a checked past with many incidents such as this one.

Reaction Score
I know Marcus Smart has had some issues with keeping his poise "on the court" ; but, I have not heard anything but top level compliments about Marcus' character and quality overall as a solid young man. Of course a witness or witnesses would be great; BUT, when you look at the quickness and the intensity of the shove, I have to bet serious money that something aweful was said by the fan; and the "N"-word would be at the very top of the list. This guy doesn't help his case from the get go with his track record. He should face a life time ban from all Texas Tech sporting events; and, if possible, all college basketball games.

GO HUSKIES!!!
BEAT THE KNIGHTS!!!
555.jpg

Reaction Score
I'm sure he said it. It's easy to say a player should never push a fan but nobody should ever be verbally abused like that, especially a College kid.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Ha Ha

But his guy has a checked past with many incidents such as this one.
A "checked" past that includes screaming racial slurs? If not, I'm not sure of the relevance.

Reaction Score
We have 3 NC's and most fans, apart from the students, can't support our team with 1% of the energy as this guy.

With that being said, this guy borders on being a complete a$$wipe. You can still be a great fan without crossing the line.

Reaction Score
Many fans say and do stupid things at games but this guy has had a long checkered history of abusing players.

Attachments

• Jeff-Orr.png
    Jeff-Orr.png
    414.9 KB · Views: 75

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Many fans say and do stupid things at games but this guy has had a long checkered history of abusing players.
That isn't racist or thuggish as you indicated in your initial post when you painted him as both of those things. You see fans acting like idiots like that at every game. He may be all of those things but it might be reasonable to wait for some evidence.

Reaction Score
The guy admits saying something that was wrong and unethical but denies saying the N word. So why would Marcus push him ???? He said it but will never admit it. If TT has any common sense they would ban this guy from all athletic activities. Yes it is harsh but you DO NOT call anyone the N word. My god, how do the black players on the TT team feel about this ???

Smart's snapped a chair before during a game. He's not exactly a bastion of poise.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
What did the Texas Tech guy say that was racist?

He didn't have to say anything..he was thinking it. And that's what he meant with his hand gesture.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
What did the Texas Tech guy say that was racist?
Perhaps nothing, but you'd never know it from most of the comments here. Way too many people jumping to conclusions here.

If the guy uttered a racial slur, jump on his neck with both feet. However, you may want some proof before you do so. In addition, just because the kid is young and black doesn't make him wrong any more than being "old, fat and white" as many here have called this guy, makes you right.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

Ok, they now have audio calling him a piece of crap. Still want to hang him in the town square for being a racist?

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
He didn't have to say anything..he was thinking it. And that's what he meant with his hand gesture.
I really hope I read that wrong. If I was held responsible for everything I was thinking, I'd be in deep, deep doo-doo.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Not a racist, that we know of, but a repeat offender jerk.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The video/audio is muddled and can't be used to prove anything. The fans and photogs have a personal stake with TT. The way they've handled this smacks of a PR rug sweeping.

Orr voluntarily? is giving up his tickets for the season? TT didn't ask, order it?

All I've got to go on, is Smarts reaction and Orr's history as a first class asshoke. Orr said something and I seriously doubt it was limited to "piece of crap" Smart has been around long enough to not let that get to him.

It was an extraordinary reaction by Smart which insinuates an extraordinary provocation on the part of Orr. If TT, the B12, and the NCAA doesn't use this to address fan conduct then they are making a mistake.

Reaction Score
The video/audio is muddled and can't be used to prove anything. The fans and photogs have a personal stake with TT. The way they've handled this smacks of a PR rug sweeping.

Orr voluntarily? is giving up his tickets for the season? TT didn't ask, order it?

All I've got to go on, is Smarts reaction and Orr's history as a first class asshoke. Orr said something and I seriously doubt it was limited to "piece of crap" Smart has been around long enough to not let that get to him.

It was an extraordinary reaction by Smart which insinuates an extraordinary provocation on the part of Orr. If TT, the B12, and the NCAA doesn't use this to address fan conduct then they are making a mistake.

As of right now, there is zero evidence that points to him saying something racist. Period.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score

Now I admit I was trying to get a reaction with my "If he didn't say it , he was thinking it" comment.

So the reaction always has to be equal to the original action? You ca hit someone and say he deserved it?

Reaction Score
I know Smart shouldn't have touched the guy, but I can't help thinking that guy needed to lose a few teeth. All indications are he's a .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom