Big Problem | The Boneyard

Big Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was just about to start a look alike thread until I get an error with do not post more than 1 image. REALLY?!!!!!!! This is bush league

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
This board has a lot of things not to like about it. That is one of them.

Reaction Score
don't scare me like that! Thought it was a major injury to a key player!
the other probelem with this board is that you cant delete!

Jax Husky

Reaction Score
I'm thinking of cancelling my membership but I can't find the number for the billing department.

Yeah, since it's free, we should never consider anything that would make for a better experience. I am very grateful to those that run this place, and for the fact that we have an online community to discuss UConn athletics; however, the user interface here leaves something to be desired in certain (small) areas.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
The limit was 2 at one point. Only recently have I seen people saying it is 1 so it must have changed recently. Like in the past week or so it seems.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
boston-college-001165832.jpg

Yep, I could only post this and not....

CL82

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Yeah, since it's free, we should never consider anything that would make for a better experience. I am very grateful to those that run this place, and for the fact that we have an online community to discuss UConn athletics; however, the user interface here leaves something to be desired in certain (small) areas.

First off I was busting your stones. I'm guessing that it costs more to have more than 1 picture per post (whether it be server, bandwith, or some other stuff I have no clue about.) Though I have seen threads with more than 1 picture in a post and even multiple videos so I'm not sure what gives.

I've griped about the alignment board (I was wrong as it worked out great) and I griped about the recruiting board (wrong again, though it would have been nice for some pinned notice) and I'm going to gripe big time this fall if they don't do something about the flamers and the trolls. Yeah I get not being a RU or SU board that bans you for farting while you are typing, but enough is enough. The same crap can not be allowed this year. It makes us look silly.

CL82

Reaction Score
I think it is like the time limit on editting posts. It's a solution in search of a problem.

Jax Husky

Reaction Score
I also wish your post indicated who you were replying to without having to quote them. Little things like I said, but there is room for improvement. I am very appreciative of the board and those that run it though.

Reaction Score
This site seems very easy to use. When I look at other places they seem like total garbage to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom