Big East Transfer Portal | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Big East Transfer Portal

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Interesting tid bit from Fanta at the end of this tweet. Is Maryland considered the Northeast? Kevin Willard recruited him to Seton Hall. If not Maryland, then who? UConn? St. John's? Providence? Villanova?

Reaction Score
Interesting tid bit from Fanta at the end of this tweet. Is Maryland considered the Northeast? Kevin Willard recruited him to Seton Hall. If not Maryland, then who? UConn? St. John's? Providence? Villanova?

Watch these two.

Reaction Score
Adae Wusu went from St Johns to Seton Hall (and now portal).

Would Kadary migrate to St John's?

PC has Pierre, but Kadary is an upgrade.

Would Villanova reach out to Kadary? Isn't Armstrong portaling?

This is juicy.

Reaction Score
Adae Wusu went from St Johns to Seton Hall (and now portal).

Would Kadary migrate to St John's?

PC has Pierre, but Kadary is an upgrade.

Would Villanova reach out to Kadary? Isn't Armstrong portaling?

This is juicy.
Armstrong is in NBA draft with option to return, but not the portal.

Reaction Score
The next time I hear Pitino b*tch and moan about NIL when this will be the second year in a row he legit bought a player off a conference rivals roster Im gonna scream

Reaction Score
The next time I hear Pitino b*tch and moan about NIL when this will be the second year in a row he legit bought a player off a conference rivals roster Im gonna scream
Who did he buy last year?

Reaction Score
This sucks and I honestly hate it.

Shaheen has been doing an amazing job and he’s losing his best player now only because Seton Hall can’t pay him. This shouldn’t be a thing and is absolutely terrible for coaches and the sport.
This is one scenario where NIL/portal sucks: a hard-working, likable and successful coach struggling to keep talent at a Big East school due to $$$ reasons. Like, I want Sha to succeed at Seton Hall and turn them into a perennial top-25 team.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is one scenario where NIL/portal sucks: a hard-working, likable and successful coach struggling to keep talent at a Big East school due to $$$ reasons. Like, I want Sha to succeed at Seton Hall and turn them into a perennial top-25 team.
Richmond can’t shoot from outside so nba not likely in his future. Cant blame the guy for getting 7 figures this year. Most likely the biggest income year of his lifetime. Lets see what kind of roster he pulls together before we feel to sorry for him.

Reaction Score
That's the downer. Shaheen did a great job coaching this year. Seton Hall probably should've made the NCAAT and if they did I think they could've won at least 1 game, maybe 2 with a favorable draw. His team won a good NIT field, even if about 10 teams-plus declined invitations. They beat a good Indiana State team, who many thought, including myself, should have made the NCAAT. And Seton Hall beat them in what was essentially a road game as it was played at Butler's homecourt of Hinkle Fieldhouse which is only 70 miles away from Indiana State.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom