Big East Transfer Portal | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Big East Transfer Portal

caw

Reaction Score
Has Ashworth's status been confirmed?

On court that is a heck of a pickup to replace Alexander. Offensively you could argue Pop is better, though Alexander is better defensively.

BTW:
Some reporting Duke has reached out to Richmond and Poplar.

Reaction Score
Has 4 years of eligibility remaining. Redshirted last season

Really looks like SH NIL situation is not as bad as it seems. Fanta even mentioned they put a good offer out to Richmond but couldn't match what the top schools can. Do think they will be surprisingly decent with Holloway at the helm

Reaction Score
Really looks like SH NIL situation is not as bad as it seems. Fanta even mentioned they put a good offer out to Richmond but couldn't match what the top schools can. Do think they will be surprisingly decent with Holloway at the helm
Getting a guy who was outside the top 100 and then redshirted is your sign that their NIL is not as bad as it seems?

Reaction Score
In other news, Marquette is the only team I can think of that has neither gained nor lost a single player in the portal.

With Kolek to the NBA, if the season started today, all 12 of their scholarship players would be homegrown picks Shaka Smart added out of HS.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The fact that they got Scotty Middleton and that Fanta reported they gave Kadary a good offer is my sign that their NIL is not as bad as it seems
Middleton was a good pickup, but again, "reportedly giving a good offer" to a guy that was clearly worth more than they could offer isn't very convincing. If you've got a potential All-American and you can't get in the ballpark enough and he leaves, and then you lose your other 2 returning starters....

caw

Reaction Score
In other news, Marquette is the only team I can think of that has neither gained nor lost a single player in the portal.

With Kolek to the NBA, if the season started today, all 12 of their scholarship players would be homegrown picks Shaka Smart added out of HS.
He said he didn't want to get transfers last season, I guess he is sticking to it.

Reaction Score

Villanova’s second Big 5 transfer addition. Got a chance to watch Brickus live this past season when La Salle beat Fordham. Shared lead guard duties with Khalil Brantley.

Averaged 14p, 5a, 40 3P%, 86 FT% last season. A tough 5’11 205 guard who can play both on- an off-ball as I can see him playing well alongside Mark Armstrong.

Reaction Score

Villanova’s second Big 5 transfer addition. Got a chance to watch Brickus live this past season when La Salle beat Fordham. Shared lead guard duties with Khalil Brantley.

Averaged 14p, 5a, 40 3P%, 86 FT% last season. A tough 5’11 205 guard who can play both on- an off-ball as I can see him playing well alongside Mark Armstrong.

If you can't beat them, get them to join you apparently.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom