Big East Football summer preview | The Boneyard

Big East Football summer preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.bigeast.org/Sports/Football/2012FootballPreviewGuide.aspx

Reading the "about the big east" section...for me....two thoughts keep me grounded - UConn would not be in a BCS conference without the Big East....and picturing Mike Tranghese sitting in a corner with a dunce hat on.

It's good to read that the league has put out something that actually is promoting big east football, and all of the accomplishments the conference has over it's 22 year existence.

I've told y'all things have changed. I've never seen the Big EAst publish somethign like this before.

Do you work Boneyards - read the info in teh about the big east part, spread the word.

The major sports propoganda machine in teh world isn't going to do it, this needs to be grassroots.

Reaction Score
Wow- didn't know this.

Since the creation of the BCS college football post season system, the Big East conference owns the best overall post season bowl game (all bowls) win/loss record.

43-27 (.614) in post season games since 1998-1999.

See this kind of thing.......the fact that I didn't know this? Mike Tranghese sitting in the corner with a dunce hat......Mike Tranghese sitting in the corner with a dunce hat.......

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The bowl thing is dubious when you compare opponents. The BCS bowl record is not, unless you factor that half the wins just moved to the B12. And one very bad loss moved to the ACC, hi Pitt :p

Even the OOC record is half and half, we play a better OOC schedule than most conferences but seldom beat the top teams.

The NNBE needs to do two things on the field, beat top OOC teams consistently and have a team in the NC/top 5 discussion every season.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Wow- didn't know this.

Since the creation of the BCS college football post season system, the Big East conference owns the best overall post season bowl game (all bowls) win/loss record.

43-27 (.614) in post season games since 1998-1999.

See this kind of thing.......the fact that I didn't know this? Mike Tranghese sitting in the corner with a dunce hat......Mike Tranghese sitting in the corner with a dunce hat.......
Hey Carl, that's not nice. Mike was very concerned about whether St Johns would have those names on the backs of their jersies or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom