Big 10 Network | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big 10 Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
keep it for the month since you're paying for it. I know its hard to remind yourself 29 days later but...

Yeah I picked up the Direct TV sports package and was gonna keep it for a month but I noticed I will be getting a bunch of WCB besides SNY (Big 12, Big 10, etc.) so I'll probably keep it for the season.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
We have Cox also (Enfield) we do not get it either. In fact I have recently been planning to visit the Cox store to revamp our whole lineup in general. I tried ATT&T U-verse once - HORRIBLE decision. I will NEVER do anything AT&T again. They sold us a bill of goods; lines not up to snuff in our area either and we were off more than we were on and that includes internet, cable and phone. Customer service never knew what they were talking about; each person would give a different answer. I could go on.....

So I guess we will be listening on the radio. I am not buying an additional package for one game.

Bring back CPTV???
I had an absolute misery getting my Uverse up and running - about 3 months of crap and squabbling between the cable and Uverse folks, but I was so angry with the cable at that time that I stuck with it and have been actually really happy (and I believe the local cable really upgraded their service shortly after because of the ATT competition - certainly the technology they tout to try and get me back is much better than before I switched.)

As for CPTV - they had the same kind of problems with road games being produced by other networks - usually they could work out a deal as SNY has done on occasion, but sometimes they couldn't and we were stuck with radio or ...

Reaction Score

So I guess we will be listening on the radio. I am not buying an additional package for one game.

It's worth calling your cable company to find out what it will cost you if you get the sports package ... but ask if you can get your money back if you change your mind after one day. My friend did that last year to watch an ESPNU game on Comcast last season. She had ESPNU for one day (she cancelled the switch after the game) and all she was charged was ..... 60 cents !!!!!

I upgraded my Comcast for the Maryland game and got the same deal as psconn ... except i only got the deal for 3 months! :( I guess it's all in your timing and the mood/experience of the customer service rep you get .....

Reaction Score
We have Cox also (Enfield) we do not get it either. In fact I have recently been planning to visit the Cox store to revamp our whole lineup in general. I tried ATT&T U-verse once - HORRIBLE decision. I will NEVER do anything AT&T again. They sold us a bill of goods; lines not up to snuff in our area either and we were off more than we were on and that includes internet, cable and phone. Customer service never knew what they were talking about; each person would give a different answer. I could go on.....

Bring back CPTV???

I checked the Cox onscreen guide, and Cox dos carry it but as a premium add-on, probably part of a sports package. I already pay more than my parent student loan payment for my cable. Ain't paying any more for one game.

I will be listening to the game on the radio - and of course through the excellent play-by-play on the Boneyard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom