Beware those unruly women's basketball crowds... | The Boneyard

Beware those unruly women's basketball crowds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Fight breaks out in WVU - Hawaii game. AD injured. LINK

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That's crazy. I'm a bit surprised that the Rainbow Warriors fans were so passionate regarding a WCBB game. I'm also surprised they spelled it Hawai'i. I guess that's how the natives spell and pronounce it...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I could not find the video. Saw a few pictures, but no link to video. Am I blind?

Reaction Score
Hey, you gotta look at it this way - wbb probably picked up 200 new fans from the Men's Board with this story.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I had watched the second half of the game on line. After the game was over they were going to make awards presentations for the tournament and suddenly the on line announcer mentioned the "disturbance" behind the bench. I am positive one of the Hawaii players ran into the crowd towards the disturbance. I couldn't tell which number but I did see a player wearing a white uniform climbing seats.
I dont know if this will be mentioned or come out from video that might be submitted for review.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I had watched the second half of the game on line. After the game was over they were going to make awards presentations for the tournament and suddenly the on line announcer mentioned the "disturbance" behind the bench. I am positive one of the Hawaii players ran into the crowd towards the disturbance. I couldn't tell which number but I did see a player wearing a white uniform climbing seats.
I dont know if this will be mentioned or come out from video that might be submitted for review.
"Hawai‘i senior forward Shawna-Lei Kuehu hurdled over the scorer’s table and ran toward the scuffle, but she and other Hawai‘i players did not get involved."

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
My wife who is a WVU grad would say about the situation that the WVU fans found out there would not be any couches on the porches outside the arena.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
My wife who is a WVU grad would say about the situation that the WVU fans found out there would not be any couches on the porches outside the arena.
I suppose the WVU fans were a bit disappointed there was no "cement ponds" in Hawaii either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom