Better take a nap, Monday | The Boneyard

Better take a nap, Monday

Reaction Score
with a scheduled 9:20 pm EDT, and probably a 9:30 or so tip off, it's a given that the game will not get over until well after midnight. I realize that the game is in Phoenix, western time zone, and there is a time difference, but this is the National Championship game. There will be a lot of dvr'ng of the game, I guess.

Reaction Score
I’m looking forward to watching Pardon the Interruption and hearing Tony Kornheiser’s plan Monday night, lol.

Reaction Score
Or and couple extra cups of coffee during the day.
The key is to limit how much you would normally drink on a monday morning, so that your tolerance remains the same on your evening cup before the game! Caffeine has diminishing returns.

Reaction Score
The women's side has it right. Play the final on a Sunday. For that matter, Superbowl should be on a saturday, women's final should be on a saturday, and the men's final should be on a sunday. And Halloween should always be the last Saturday of October.

Reaction Score
The game will start exactly at 9:20, not 9:30. And unless it goes to OT or the refs call a million fouls it will be over by 11:30 at the latest. For one night I'm sure all of you early to bed and early to rise people can handle it. It's one freaking time. I'm sure you will all live. Omg the whining about 1 late game kills me. You would think some of you are newborn babies.

Reaction Score
The game will start exactly at 9:20, not 9:30. And unless it goes to OT or the refs call a million fouls it will be over by 11:30 at the latest. For one night I'm sure all of you early to bed and early to rise people can handle it. It's one freaking time. I'm sure you will all live. Omg the whining about 1 late game kills me. You would think some of you are newborn babies.
People also post as if this is some surprise development even though it’s been this exact time forever.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
I can deal with the late start but it's tough on kids on the east coast. We're trying to indoctrinate them into the cult!

Reaction Score
When was the last time the game finished in 2:10? I add 30-60 extra minutes for every dvr game.

Reaction Score
I’m looking forward to watching Pardon the Interruption and hearing Tony Kornheiser’s plan Monday night, lol.
Tony took UConn over the field so I respect his pick and thoughts. Mike picked Illinois to win it all and has not been seen on PTI since they lost to UConn. Tough tournament for a Midwest guy after seeing both Northwestern and Illinois lose to UConn. A clean sweep over Purdue would be sweet.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Day drinking starts with beginning of eclipse and ends with chip #6 and One Shining Moment.
Even though we're supposed to get a 97% eclipse here, it's forecast to be very cloudy. And I've seen a couple, so I wouldn't feel bad sleeping through it.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Even though we're supposed to get a 97% eclipse here, it's forecast to be very cloudy. And I've seen a couple, so I wouldn't feel bad sleeping through it.

I'm somewhere around 80% and sunnyish.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom