Best of luck UConn | The Boneyard

Best of luck UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You guys beat Florida once and I have no doubt in my mind that you can do it again. I wish you the best.
My wife and I are hosting a watch party tomorrow and she has invited all her UConn co-workers so I will be surrounded in a sea of blue (thank God for package stores). I couldn't get any of my UMass buddies to come to the party.....go figure.
Go get em

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Thanks and good luck to you tomorrow night, I would dred a UMass Final Four party in my house while UConn was out.

Might I suggest tequila :)

Reaction Score
Thanks and good luck to you tomorrow night, I would dred a UMass Final Four party in my house while UConn was out.

Might I suggest tequila :)

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm only half-kidding about the crowd. We have all been to numerous UConn football, basketball, soccer games etc together and they are a wonderful group of people. I'm sure we will have fun....just them slightly more than me!

Reaction Score
Thanks for the suggestion but I'm only half-kidding about the crowd. We have all been to numerous UConn football, basketball, soccer games etc together and they are a wonderful group of people. I'm sure we will have fun....just them slightly more than me!
We certainly hope!

Reaction Score
I know we rag on you guys, but damn to have a party to watch another team play is paying us a lot of respect (even if you do it every year). As a fan I appreciate that, I know I couldn't do or handle that.

Many here will say you have no choice, but the fact is you do.

Therefore as pilots always say "thank you for flying UConn airways, we hope you will enjoy your flight"

Reaction Score
I know we rag on you guys, but damn to have a party to watch another team play is paying us a lot of respect (even if you do it every year). As a fan I appreciate that, I know I couldn't do or handle that.

Many here will say you have no choice, but the fact is you do.

Therefore as pilots always say "thank you for flying UConn airways, we hope you will enjoy your flight"

I'm a UMass grad and a UMass employee since graduation in 1978 and one of their biggest supporters but I am also a UConn fan. There is only conflict when they play each other in anything and at those times I bleed maroon.
As a pure sports fan, UConn has been an amazing program to watch since the old Yankee Conference. UConn has had the foresight and support to make positive moves while others have balked ( my alma mater included).
I sincerely wish UConn the best this weekend and I'm fairly certain my wife and I will be there when you guys raise your 4th NC banner next fall. I'll be the guy with the maroon on and the tears in my eyes :)

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
Love the UMass fan support. As a Boston guy I'd also love to see some "good luck Saturday" from lots of our BC New England brethren. How long should I wait?

Reaction Score
Love the UMass fan support. As a Boston guy I'd also love to see some "good luck Saturday" from lots of our BC New England brethren. How long should I wait?
Until Hell freezes over, or they play in a postseason tournament. Whatever comes first ;)

Reaction Score
UMass you have to remember this was all poss because of State $$$. UC gets billions :(:(from the State. Umass gets ZERO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom