F Daniels
F Giffey
G Boatright
G Napier
C/F Nolan
F Kromah
G Calhoun
PG Samuels
---------------------Kromah and Giffey are a close one. I had Kromah ahead of Giffey but I think Kromahs energy will be nice off the bench. Olander has proven over 4 years that hes a bench player who was in a lucky position--but superior talent should get the PT. The three below can play when there is FT or injury--but Id try to stay 9 tight on most nights.
Olander
Facey
Tolksdorf

Reaction Score
facey will play, the question is how many minutes?

He can play in blowouts foul trouble injuries etc.. heck Nolan barely played as a freshmen and we didnt have as much depth. Hes not as good as Brimah or Nolan and Daniels is a lock for 35 minutes at 4. This is a great F team by the way.

Reaction Score
So i see ...you have to word it like this in order for people not to jump on you...ref. "who made the least statement"

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
So i see ...you have to word it like this in order for people not to jump on you...ref. "who made the least statement"

it's like if a girl starts being annoying, you don't call her the b word you tell her to stop.

Reaction Score
If last night is any indication, Nolan and Brimah may prove capable of playing 15-20 minutes a piece at the center position. If that's the case, either Olander or Facey is going to be on the outside looking in by conference play. I expect Olander to win those minutes.

Reaction Score
He can play in blowouts foul trouble injuries etc.. heck Nolan barely played as a freshmen and we didnt have as much depth. Hes not as good as Brimah or Nolan and Daniels is a lock for 35 minutes at 4. This is a great F team by the way.

How can you say he's not as good as Brimah or Nolan that after one exhibition game? At this point he's leaps ahead of Brimah in terms of rebounding.

edit: I don't want it to seem like I'm hating on Brimah. I'm not, I love what I saw from him yesterday (aside from the lack of boxing out). I just don't want people to overreact about one exhibition game vs. Southern, ya dig

Reaction Score
People are making too many leaps based on one glorified scrimmage. I think it's a little premature to write Facey out of the rotation based on what we saw last night.

Reaction Score
People are making too many leaps based on one glorified scrimmage. I think it's a little premature to write Facey out of the rotation based on what we saw last night.
I laughed at this, you're too sensible. Its an annual ritual, as frustrating and head shaking as it may be.

Reaction Score

Agreed and on the other hand write him down for any minutes.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom