Beatty down again | The Boneyard

Beatty down again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Looks like according to NFL network Will Beatty is having back issues again,shame the guy is an awesome lineman for the G-men. Hate seeing our men down.

Reaction Score
On the other hand, with Gallery retiring and the Patriots two starting guards not available at the moment, Thomas is running with the first team OL and has shown very well.

Reaction Score
He took yesterday off for a check up. He is not down again. He is expected to resume practice.

ALBANY — After Giants coach Tom Couglin said Will Beatty’s sore back was slowing him down, and the left tackle missed Friday’s practice to have it examined, concerns arose about his health and ability to handle the position. But despite not practicing yesterday either, Beatty — bemused by the media horde that greeted him — insisted the exam was routine and his back is fine.

“Back’s good. Everything’s good,” Beatty said. “Just a routine doctor’s check to make sure we’re still on the right path. I got an MRI [exam] just to make sure the healing process was going the way we need it to go, and then we’re going to move on. I feel good. I feel a lot better than before. It’s not [bad]. I’m standing upright, I’m walking fine, I’m smiling, so that’s a good thing.

Reaction Score
Will was playing real well last year and would be a real plus for the Gmen if he can stay on the field. Will does a good job getting to the second level on the running plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom