BEast Championship blast from the past | The Boneyard

BEast Championship blast from the past

Reaction Score
I was there. I was livid that the refs looked at the replay for a real long time trying to see if Sue got the shot off before the buzzer. To me, it was clear that the ball was in the air. It should have taken about a 10 second review. If I remember correctly, that was also the game where Sue hit the mid-court shot just as the half time buzzer?

I remember DT hitting a 3/4 court shot just before the half time buzzer at the XL Center (then called the Civics Center) versus Tenn.

All great buzzer beaters by GOATs.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I was there. I was livid that the refs looked at the replay for a real long time trying to see if Sue got the shot off before the buzzer. To me, it was clear that the ball was in the air. It should have taken about a 10 second review. If I remember correctly, that was also the game where Sue hit the mid-court shot just as the half time buzzer?

I remember DT hitting a 3/4 court shot just before the half time buzzer at the XL Center (then called the Civics Center) versus Tenn.

All great buzzer beaters by GOATs.
Not only did D hit that 75 foot shot at the half buzzer, she also tied the game with seconds to play on about a half-court 3 over
Butts and another LV player. The Huskies went onto win, naturally.

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
D's 3/4 court make resulted in the following, now legendary, exchange between the late Pat Summitt and Mickie DeMoss. Pat happened to have her back to the play which lead to the following:

PS: "Who?"
MD: "Taurasi"
PS: "Where?"
MD: "Storrs"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member