Bazz! | The Boneyard

Bazz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
yes, almost to a fault. We are a better team when he has like more assists and is getting everyone involved, like in the game against Memphis. When he goes for like 30 pts, the rest of the team just sits back and watches him.

Reaction Score
yes, almost to a fault. We are a better team when he has like more assists and is getting everyone involved, like in the game against Memphis. When he goes for like 30 pts, the rest of the team just sits back and watches him.

He didn't score a lot until we needed him to win the game. Then he won the game. What a great player he is.

Reaction Score
I think he turned up the offense when DD went down. Needed more scoring.

Reaction Score
Plan A: Bazz get everyone involved! Plan B: Bazz take over! I don't care as long as we win.

Bazz is special. Let's enjoy every single game he has left in the Husky uniform. We will be watching him for a long time in the pros.

Stay healthy Bazz! In Bazz we Trust!

Reaction Score
He didn't score a lot until we needed him to win the game. Then he won the game. What a great player he is.

I am not saying he is not a great player, he is awesome, but we are a better team when he gets everyone involved and gives them confidence,

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
disagree, we are a better team when he's attacking and scoring puts more pressure on the defense to stay with our perimeter guys. bazz doesnt always look for his shot first he looks for other guys but he knows what to do and when... other than boat no one is really aggressive, dd is slowly getting there except tonight and louisville and bazz picked up the scoring

Reaction Score
Bazz does need to help others guys develop their offensive games but when he has the shot he needs to take it. The rest of the team needs to rebound like animals or John Thomas, either will do.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
It probably depends on what the defense is giving us, but I liked it last game when he set the tempo from the start. That can open it up for the others when the defense is chasing Bazz.

Reaction Score
Bazz is beginning to look like Kemba in taking over a game. Sometimes he has to, but I think we are a better team when he is involving everybody else.

Reaction Score
I prefer when Bazz is aggressive from the start, I think the team feeds off of him in attack mode rather than being passive. Bazz was aggressive against Temple from the get go but it didn't look like he was gunning, just getting his within the flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bballmicmac

Top Bottom